Picture freezing after 10-15 minutes

+
Picture freezing after 10-15 minutes

Using a GTX 970 here though. It's absolutely ridiculous. Happens every 10 mins or so. Had it happen a few times while I was dismounting, during conversations and I even just had it happen while I was reading a beastiary entry.
Runs for about 10-20 minutes then crash. Audio keeps going.

As noted in the title, the game hard crashes my machine after a ten minutes of playing. I've not been able to leave the bedroom with Yennifer. The sound continues but the game becomes totally unresponsive with a black screen.

I'm having the exact same issue.

GTX770 2GB. Using latest drivers.
Picture freezing randomly in-game, Whole PC becomes unresponsive - only hearing audio.

Last edited:
Using a GTX 970 here though. It's absolutely ridiculous. Happens every 10 mins or so. Had it happen a few times while I was dismounting, during conversations and I even just had it happen while I was reading a beastiary entry.

As noted in the title, the game hard crashes my machine after a ten minutes of playing. I've not been able to leave the bedroom with Yennifer. The sound continues but the game becomes totally unresponsive with a black screen.

Have you updated to the new drivers? What you're describing is typical of a driver failure.

i had similar issues, try disabling hairworks and putting it to borderless windowed mode... it worked for me...

Dear Dragonbird!
As you can see in this forum, everyone who is posting has the same problem and it is always with a Geforce GTX series graphic card.
And yes, the newest drivers are installed.
I hope that the developers will get a fix soon, now it is nearly impossible to play with the crashes.

Lol. I like that you just copy and pasted a post of mine in another thread and added a bit at the end and start. Time saver.

Anyhow, yeah, same problems here on the latest driver. Game is basically unplayable at this point. I don't want to have to turn my pc off at the switch every 15 mins.

Top Bottom