Pimp my ride, show us your preem whips

+

Tubit

Forum regular
I already posted this pic in the V thread, but... I like the Nazaré. It's got almost the same speed as the Yaiba as well as good acceleration and handling. There's a lot of cool non-owned bikes too. Apparently there's places you can park them so they persist in the game. Never tried myself, though.

1091500_20210204133904_1.png

Pozer jacket can be occasionally be random loot. Occasionally sold at stores. I believe the one in corpo plaza sells it? The jinguchi also sometimes sells it? Sorry if I'm completely wrong though.

I usually wear the edgerunner coat.

Edit; just went to Jinguji. They got it. Jinguji is the clothing store in the south east downtown area

Last edited:
Pozer jacket can be occasionally be random loot. Occasionally sold at stores.

Edit; just went to Jinguji. They got it. Jinguji is the clothing store in the south east downtown area

I've never seen that jacket there, and just now I refreshed that store twenty times and I don't see that jacket. Max level and max street cred. I wish the clothing system were more transparent—there are a lot of clothes in the game that I know exist but I have never seen. It's so frustrating.

EDIT: I think it's this bug. Clothing Store Bug Report / Clothing system feedback | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Last edited:
My latest V, for some reason, is really good at destroying vehicles in a way none of my other Vs have. Anyway, here's his latest victim, the Kusanagi, which he's been taking a real liking to.
h86xEzvvfp.jpg

Where did you get that white pozer jacket and that skirt? Those are sweet!

Is the gold & white motocycle a mod or is it out on the street someplace that I should be looking for it?
The bike is from a mod. The jacket, ...shit I forgot lol Sorry. =0.

Top Bottom