Pimp my ride, show us your preem whips

+
There's threads for V's, outfits and scenic stuff so how about one for our rides, here's a few of my favs
photomode_13122020_080749 (2).png

photomode_17122020_113054.png

photomode_15122020_093852 (2).png

photomode_18122020_200449 (2).png

photomode_20122020_170208 (3).png

All this customisation is so cool but there isn't much point in it in such in-game world. I am still thankful to the devs and to all people involved in this project for what they did. I only not thankful to bosses, whos management has led to all that problems. I didn't request refund and I still enjoy the game (Bought in Steam). And this is one of most stylish games I've ever played.

Last edited:
Ah people, if there only would be third person view or more activities aside from fights. All this customisation is so cool but there isn't much point in it in such in-game world. I am still thankful to the devs and to all people involved in this project for what they did. I only not thankful to bosses, whos management has led to all that problems. I didn't request refund and I still enjoy the game (Bought in Steam). And this is one of most stylish games I've ever played.
Really? You had to post this in a thread that's just having some fun and showing off people's cool rides? There's plenty of other threads out there you can have a moan in please use them or start your own. :facepalm:

6 wheeler 'Lady Penelope' elegance in coral pink metallic...looks a different shade in city lighting than in bright desert daylight... flawless, no scratches permitted, lovely solid engine tone and exhaust note and luxury matching interior, only improvement would be a power roof convertible version..

!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-21 17-48-08EDIT.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-17 23-07-08EDIT.png

Update - I now have the convertible model, not quite in same colour options but no roof....

!!Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-31 19-32-48.png

Last edited:
Great rides in this thread ;)

It's a real shame this one isn't actually buyable, or rather - I didn't find where to buy it in that colour scheme yet.

View attachment 11102336

There is a mod on Nexus now which mods the car skin to this version and other colours. This photo is one of them from that mod. If you use also the other mod 'calling all vehicles' you can own this Shion targa then recolour it using the texture

Top Bottom