Ping quickhack bug

+
Hello!

So after more than 50 hours in the game i found out im not getting any legendary quickhacks after i hack something. i never got anything at all. so it dident bother me at the time. But then i see a guy posting a video on ytoutube on how easy it was to just hack some terminals and then get awsome legendary quickhacks. It doesent work for me. i found out later that i have a Ping quickhack in my backpack that cant be sold or equipped. People say that its a mission called "the gift" that gives you this item and after that you cant get anything from terminals. The mission is long finnished and i cant get rid of it. I tried for some hours fiksing this issue but with no luck. This absolutely broke the game for me. I know a lot of other people are having this issue. What can be done? Is this gonna get patched soon?

I did the Ping quest and still received quickhacks, but it required the perk to receive them if I am not mistaken. Or you can just get the perks and craft them which is what I did to begin with. Not till later when I opened my bag I noticed I had several rows of legendary Quickhacks I know I didn't craft. (PC)

I did the Ping quest and still received quickhacks, but it required the perk to receive them if I am not mistaken. Or you can just get the perks and craft them which is what I did to begin with. Not till later when I opened my bag I noticed I had several rows of legendary Quickhacks I know I didn't craft. (PC)
What perk? Im not getting any rare quickhacks either. not even commen ones. i just get parts so i can craft them. but then i need to get 18 or 20 in int right?

Intelligence, under Breach: "Datamine Vertuosu" Increase chance to aquire quickhack from access points by 100%.

Then the Crafting to upgrade those that are lower tier: "Hackers Manual", "School of hard Hacks" and finally "Bartmoss legacy".

You can get legendary quickhacks only from access points with a 7x7 matrix as far as I know. You can find them in high-level areas such as Downtown, while in Watson (for example) I've found mostly 5x5 and a few 6x6. And remember that, in the cyberware menu, you don't see duplicated quickhacks, and you see only the highest quality ones. For example, if you have x1 rare contagion and x1 uncommon contagion, you see only the rare one in that menu, you can see the x1 uncommon contagion only if you go to a vendor and try to sell quickhacks. So maybe you are getting quickhacks, but you are getting duplicates or you already have an higher quality one

Hello!

So after more than 50 hours in the game i found out im not getting any legendary quickhacks after i hack something. i never got anything at all. so it dident bother me at the time. But then i see a guy posting a video on ytoutube on how easy it was to just hack some terminals and then get awsome legendary quickhacks. It doesent work for me. i found out later that i have a Ping quickhack in my backpack that cant be sold or equipped. People say that its a mission called "the gift" that gives you this item and after that you cant get anything from terminals. The mission is long finnished and i cant get rid of it. I tried for some hours fiksing this issue but with no luck. This absolutely broke the game for me. I know a lot of other people are having this issue. What can be done? Is this gonna get patched soon?
I feel your pain , I have this glitch as well because of the GIFT% quest , I receive Nothing from Access points

If you aren't able to get Legendary Quick Hacks, watch this video to see if you have the Access Points Bug.

In this video I share footage from a Level 50 character that has the bug, and show a Level 5 character that is able to get Legendary Quick Hacks from Access Points. I share the actual requirements are simply being Level 5 (to get enough attribute points) to level up Intelligence to access these terminals. Datamine Virtuoso is not required. I test it on one terminal, reloading from a save 35 times, and out of 35 attempts, 14 receive Legendary QuickHacks. This is a great terminal to test it at because it's not behind any locked doors or missions.

If you have been playing the game a long time like I have and haven't gotten any Legendary QuickHacks, I show what creating a new character and going for them at the start does. Even on the latest patch they are still available. So if you aren't getting them, you may have the Access Point Bug.

Top Bottom