Pisces - Which choice is the best choice? [spoilers]

+
Dramatically speaking.

MAIKO

1. On one hand, you manage to avert a bloodbath but the place remains open and is a place of slavery and mental abuse.

JUDY

2. On the other hand, you start a bloodbath that gets some of the prostitutes killed. It also shuts the place down permanently, which is arguably a good thing.

I really wish I had done Judy but I'm an RPG guy and my Corpo V was always looking for an angle to make sure that things went smoothly. He's all for the Mox and wants to help protect the city's sex workers but figured the Tyger Claws would take revenge. There's no way he wouldn't have gone with Maiko's deal. However, that is something that leaves things exactly as they were.

Shame.

I angered Maiko and the mob at the meeting and I wish I didn't, not because of the quest outcome but how hilarious and immersion breaking that boss fight turned out to be. I wish CDPR new what they were doing when they were programming the combat ai in close quarter. Anyway, this game is amazing still.

I actually reloaded and tried it differently after killing the bosses & Maiko.. I assumed from Judy's reaction that she was now disgusted at the sight of my female V... I reloaded and killed the bosses then picked some different choices with Maiko and left her alive and it didn't matter, but at least Judy kissed V afterwards..

I was disappointed that I couldn't setup security & provide protection for Clouds as well as make moves on the Tyger Claws to either take them over & bring them under the Mox or eliminate their threat entirely and subdue them under the Mox.

I didn't get a hilarious & immersion breaking boss fight for either attempt as I came prepared, the first time I stood behind them and they went at Maiko instead of me which allowed me to quickly kill them both with shots to the back of the head, then I killed Maiko and the second time while they were still talking with Maiko, Judy started yelling over the phone to kill them now this is what we're here for and so I killed all 3 before they were even able to stand up, then spared an angry Maiko.

It would've been better if we could have at least talked to Suzie and tried to bring her in on the plan before going along with it as the outcome makes Judy look somewhat incompetent for not having any plans setup beyond the actual liberation of Clouds and the execution of multiple high ranking members of the Tyger Claws.. I don't think it really fits the rest of her character to not be able to see that this would not be the end of this issue and would only kick off a war. It also makes V look kinda dumb, that they with their experience as either a nomad, street kid or corpo is incapable of knowing this won't end well and making sure their friend Judy doesn't come out looking like a fool. In the end they both look like fools and their friends are killed. Maybe we could have even have talked to Wakako and made a play to outright buy Clouds from the Tyger Claws, we could've gone to Rogue and tried to put together a team to keep the place stable.. Maybe we could've gone to other contacts & connections we've made at that point.. Maybe at this point a player has River & Panam questlines completed and can bring them in to help.. Paying the Aldecados to provide protection or River sets up security for the Clouds liberation and has law enforcement buddies bust the Tyger Claws bosses... Maybe we could then go to Rogue and get them taken out from behind bars... I mean there's a lot of options here..

Maybe all of these options could've been different per lifepath.. Nomad can bring in nomads, Corpo could think both to avoid war and to handle it from a guerilla perspective, Street Kid could go too far or not far enough..

heh since I wanted judy I sided with her and killed everyone. I did give maiko a chance to leave, but she pulled a knife and I pulled a shotgun, soooo she lost. :eek:

Well Suzie has made it clear she's not interested in protecting sex workers. That's partially what motivates Judi in all of this as she wants to do what the Mox were meant to do.

It's just its a terrible plan.

Also, the Tyger Claws are the biggest gang in the city with Arasaka behind them. There's no way to remove them unless you want to break immersion and make your V like Commander Shepherd.

Ok, Maiko was freaking sucky though. She never cared about the dolls. Like, at all. That's why she hid the plan. She was only in it for herself.. Her reasoning is that she can "protect" the dolls instead of having the Tiger Claws but I honestly didn't see it that way. It's unfortunate that some dolls got killed at the end but at least the place is shut down.

I went with Maiko's plan but didn't take her money. I felt like Judy's plan was cray cray and assumed this would give Clouds stability and Maiko would have empathy towards dolls because she herself is one. I guess not!

Eh, Maiko killed Forest and the previous boss, there's at least going to be no more sexual assault.

I figured we could pressure her, though.

Guess not.

I left Maiko and the bosses alive. I personally felt at that point; there was no plan that Judy had, Essentally it was:

"Go in there, beat everyone up, and take over."

Which was going to get everyone killed; at least this way there might have been a chance to see change happen. I'm hoping however that this can be explored as I felt they also put the Moxes on the back burner so I would love to see them more active.

I hope the Moxes get an expanded role in future DLC.

There's some interesting side gigs that show they're not entirely stopping their old job. When I confronted Forester, I had a extra dialogue option that said, "You know the guy who produced the snuff films for Clouds with Joytoys? I totally killed him."

I didn't mention that I was working for the Mox via Regina Jones, though, because I'm not an idiot.

So with him, Forrester, and the old boss dead then things HAVE improved. Just for the fact Maiko isn't a serial killing rapist.

I killed them all.

This is one of those lose end gigs/story arcs.
The game developers do this a lot. Like they got lazy and bored to finish anything

However, there a lot of suggested DLC content that they can do for another update for those players who love to start a new and run the course of the game again if they ever do. this is one of them.

I killed the bosses and let Maiko live.
i don’t thought that much about it tho. I just wanted to side with Judy

Top Bottom