Place so sleep and cache location in River/Joss trailer?

+
Hi, after completing the River quest line, I find a wardrobe in the trailer and a shower that I can use, but no cache or bed to sleep in. It is shown as an apartment/home on the map. Where is the bed and cache? Or is it, that I cannot use it because I did not romance River? Ty!

I'm pretty sure the option to sleep is only available if you romanced the character. So if you didn't romance River, you won't be able to sleep there.
The stash, not sure (never really checked, knowing that all vehicles offer an acces to your stash. The only one that I use, it's in V's apartment^^). There isn't some kind of green-blue box somewhere in the room ?

I'm pretty sure the option to sleep is only available if you romanced the character. So if you didn't romance River, you won't be able to sleep there.
The stash, not sure (never really checked, knowing that all vehicles offer an acces to your stash. The only one that I use, it's in V's apartment^^). There isn't some kind of green-blue box somewhere in the room ?
That explains the bed being unavailable. Makes sense. I figured as much. As for the cache: I found it (green cupboard) next to the closet My issue was that I approached it from the side, then the prompt doesn't not show even when standing right in front of it. The trick is to take a step back, then the prompt shows.

Top Bottom