Place to find out quest names by ID number?

+
I require some help. For some odd reason, during Warble of a Smitten Knight sq701 for B&W, my Crossbow Bolts do nothing to the targets during the first contest. Because of that, even if I win the other 2, I still don't go to the final fight. Is there a code to change the outcome of the first contest?

"Warble" is one of those notoriously buggy quests. If you're seeing weirdness, I recommend reloading to a point before it appeared in your journal and trying the quest again. While doing it, don't fast-travel anywhere -- just Roach it. (Especially if you're using any fast-travel mods.)

Hey guys ! I just created an acount on the forum because I'm definitely stuck and don't know what to do :

I'm desesperately trying to find a quest id to force the start of 'reason of state' because it's not in my quest bord even after I finished all the pre-required quests (I didn't break Djikstra's leg).

I searched for this quest id on a ton of threads/forums and don't find this particular one.

Hope someone can help, that's the 4th time I play TW3 and it's the first time I've this kind of trouble, and I really can't deal with the idea of leaving Radovid alive.

Thank you very much and please excuse my basic english !

Last edited:
Hey guys ! I just created an acount on the forum because I'm definitely stuck and don't know what to do :

I'm desesperately trying to find a quest id to force the start of 'reason of state' because it's not in my quest bord even after I finished all the pre-required quests (I didn't break Djikstra's leg).

I searched for this quest id on a ton of threads/forums and don't find this particular one.

Hope someone can help, that's the 4th time I play TW3 and it's the first time I've this kind of trouble, and I really can't deal with the idea of leaving Radovid alive.

Thank you very much and please excuse my basic english !
Reason of State will trigger after "Now or Never" quest. You have to help Triss get the Mages out of Novigrade, then Reason of State will trigger after talking to Dijkstra.
Post automatically merged:

"Warble" is one of those notoriously buggy quests. If you're seeing weirdness, I recommend reloading to a point before it appeared in your journal and trying the quest again. While doing it, don't fast-travel anywhere -- just Roach it. (Especially if you're using any fast-travel mods.)

I had tried that several times before talking to anyone. I've been trough it before, and got the achievement long ago, I was just trying to still get to the final contest. So I'm guess there is now code for it? Guess I'll live with it.

DontBlnkBadWolfSenior

Thank you for the response !

I did all the previous quest, include this one. That's why I don't know what to do exept find a solution to force the quest to start thanks to the console commands, because it seems reason of state will not start by itself.

I'm about to go to Skellige for the final fight and really want to finish the Radovid arc before, and I'm desesperetaly looking for the corresponding console quest id

I had tried that several times before talking to anyone. I've been trough it before, and got the achievement long ago, I was just trying to still get to the final contest. So I'm guess there is now code for it? Guess I'll live with it.

It works just fine unless it doesn't. :p No idea what causes it to glitch out so much, but this is one of the notorious quests. Just search online for the quest ID codes and journal entries, and be sure you throw them in order. Alternatively, reload further back in the game.

I really need help to try and restart/complete Love's Cruel Snare side quest with console mod, it's one of those quests you "fail" by wandering off. which is why I need its quest Id, can anyone give it to me or is there a way to find it myself?

I know it's not a great side quest and I'm not missing much but I'm a completionst and I hate seeing it on my failed quests. I also don't want to lose over 20 hours of progress for it to go back and do it.

Hey, I need help with the Contract: Missing Miners. I've tried everything and could not finish the quest. I do not want to start again due to me playing on Death March. I've spared the troll in that quest and after a 20+ hours of gameplay I came to finish the contract. I guess that quest bugged and it should be finished, however there is still command to go to Gjarr. What is the command to finish the quest or ID of the quest. I aim to get the achievement with all contracts done, but I cannot finish this one quest.

I aim to get the achievement with all contracts done, but I cannot finish this one quest.
DLC contracts, such as that one, don't count towards the achievement. Which doesn't resolve the bug, but I figured it was worth mentioning regardless.

Please help with factIDs for Fist of Fury Champion of Champions quest. Somehow it failed and I didn't notice. Now I have already played hours after the save of that quest, and don't want to re play all of it again.

Hi!

I'd like to unlock the quest "An Unpaid Debt" with Simun Brambling.

I've tried using mq2051_unlocked, sq209_simuns_name_known and sq209_deal_with_simun facts, but it didn't work.

Anyone knows a way to trigger it?

Hey there, does anyone know the correct remove/addfact(String factID) that I'd need to put in order to change the outcome of "Blindingly Ovbious"? So I don't break Dijkstra's leg and "Reason of State" triggers?
I think I already have the quest ID which would be Q310. But I'd really like an insight in what to type in the console.
Thanks in advance!
PS: Of course I'm well beyond a savepoint.

You guys are my last hope! Need help with the quest "Flesh for sale"

The essence of the problem is that I missed the quest "flesh for sale". Due to the fact that he had already begun to complete the quest with Lambert. Someone can tell what commands to enter in the console to activate the quest "flesh for sale". I will be very grateful, because of this I can not play the game.

Hi there, I'm stuck at "the reasons of state", i need to talk to Dijkstra in warehouse but I can't interact with doors there and teleporting in has no effect on quest, I can't talk to him, are there any solutions or commands to fix it?

Hi there, I'm stuck at "the reasons of state", i need to talk to Dijkstra in warehouse but I can't interact with doors there and teleporting in has no effect on quest, I can't talk to him, are there any solutions or commands to fix it?

That more depends on the source of the issue.

1.) Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

2.) Best bet for this type of issue is always start by verifying / repairing the installation through GOG / Steam / Origin, then restoring to a point before that quest appears in your journal and playing through again.

3.) If you're seeing a buggy quest, it's also a good idea to avoid fast-traveling at all. Just Roach it.

Does anybody know the quest ID for Following the thread. I'm at the part where I have to meet lambert at the Nowhere Inn and he's not there, I don't have a previous save to go back on btw, so I think I have to progress it with console commands.

Guys, please help !
I can not pick up things from the chest "burlap is the new stripe" quest stuck in prison

plz write console commands for Toussaint quest "Burlap is the new stripe"

i hope for help

Hello!
Please does anyone know how to activate quest in commands "The Phantom of Eldberg"??
Or id mission?

I would also like to know how to activate The phantom of Eldberg. I completed Tthe King is dead and Lugos told me about the lighthouse, however the quest is not in my journal. Also the contract is not in the notice board in Arinbjorn, Jorund is not in the tavern and nothing happens at the lighthouse

Hi!

I'd like to unlock the quest "An Unpaid Debt" with Simun Brambling with the console (I choose the fight in the prison)

Anyone knows a way to trigger it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom