Place to find out quest names by ID number?

+
How do you fix the missable quest Lynch Mob. I have a file that is 7 days old now I can load but that would bring me back a week of grinding. Is there any way to force it?

Hope I will find all changes in a game you can change with a console. Hope it works. I will leave it for others.

If you do not like the choices already made in these saves, you may be able to change them with the debug console mod on PC, but do this at your own risk. The following list shows all facts that are relevant to the endings of the game, those highlighted in red are true in the save files, while those in grey are false. For the others, the quests that set them have not been reached yet (** = only completed in the second save). Use the command addfact() to make a fact true, or removefact() to make it false. Try to avoid combinations of facts that make no sense.
  • addfact(q110_calmed_down_ciri) - had a snowball fight with Ciri after The Battle of Kaer Morhen (good choice)
  • addfact(q110_visited_emhyr) - visited Emhyr with Ciri after The Battle of Kaer Morhen (required for empress ending)
  • addfact(q110_refused_reward) - did not accept the reward from Emhyr for bringing back Ciri (good choice)
  • addfact(q310_ciri_faced_lodge) - let Ciri talk to the Lodge alone (good choice)
  • addfact(q210_gave_lara_necklace) - did not let Ciri destroy Avallac'h's lab (bad choice)
  • addfact(q210_skjall_done) - went to Skjall's grave with Ciri (good choice)
  • addfact(q309_completed) - completed Now or Never
  • addfact(q309_triss_lover) - romanced Triss in Now or Never
  • addfact(q309_triss_stayed) - romanced Triss in Now or Never (you need to set both this and the above fact)
  • addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend) - romanced Yennefer in The Last Wish
  • addfact(q206_completed) - ** helped Cerys or Hjalmar after the massacre in Kaer Trolde
  • addfact(q206_hjalmar_king) - ** Hjalmar is king of Skellige
  • addfact(q206_svanrige_king) - ** Svanrige is king of Skellige (remove both this and the above to make Cerys queen)
  • addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead) - assassinated Radovid in Reason of State
  • addfact(mq3035_free_temeria) - killed Dijkstra in Reason of State (add both this and the above = Nilfgaard wins, neither = Radovid wins)
  • addfact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead) - let Dijkstra win in Reason of State (add this and Radovid dead = Dijkstra wins)
  • addfact(q109_keira_to_radovid) - completed Keira's quest line and let her go to Radovid (and die)
  • addfact(q109_keira_to_km) - sent Keira to Kaer Morhen
  • addfact(q109_keira_defeated) - killed Keira
  • addfact(q301_godling_sara_peacefully) - let Sara the godling stay in the house
  • addfact(q302_whoreson_dead) - killed Whoreson Junior
  • addfact(sq312_fdb_ves_end) - helped Ves in the village
Thanks for this list. I came across a tool on GitHub that allowed you to view all the facts in the game but lost the link. What tool did you use to extract these facts?
Post automatically merged:

Hi all! I'm going through my 3rd playthrough of the main quest but decided to start Blood and Wine for the first time. I just realized some of your early decision may prevent some quests and want to reverse my decisions made in The Beast of Toussaint:

1.) I killed the Shaelmar. I want to spare him to qualify for Compassion
2.)I failed the riddle at the gardens and didn't answer "Greenhouse"

I came across a list of quest ID's and would appreciate any advice or confirmation that these are the right commands and order that I should enter in the console to accomplish the decision reversals:

----------------------------------------------------------
Spare Shaelmaar facts - COMPASSION
---------------------------------------------------------
removefact(q701_sharley_fatality_desc)
addfact(q701_sharley_mercy_desc)
addfact(mq7006_compassion_added_q701)

--------------------------------------------------
Wisdom Riddle facts - WISDOM
-----------------------------------------------
addfact(q701_temp_riddle_solved)
addfact(q701_enable_wisdom_fact)
addfact(mq7006_wisdom_added_q701)

I'm aware that messing with the quest facts come with risks. Willing to test these out myself but would love the advice of those who are confident using these commands as well as some foresight to know what other questfacts should be added/removed to achieve the decision reversal we're looking for.

Thanks in advanced ya'll!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me please!

I doing the quest "Following the Thread" and stupidly fast travelled to Trottheim using a fast travel mod which causes all the NPS to not show and the town completely abandoned. Even if I leave and run back the quest never triggers, and even though I have found Hammond on the cliff nothing happens when I talk with him.

Is there a console command I can use to restart this quest, or complete it or something? I am 10+ hours ahead in a save file and don't want to start all over again :(... I know its my own fault, but I've spent hours looking online for a addfact combination to get me past this but I'm getting nowhere!

I'd really appreciate someone's help!

Can someone post the fact(s) needed to complete "The Gangs of Novigrad"? I've progressed in "Get Junior" to the point where I can't help Cleaver.

Can someone post the fact(s) needed to complete "The Gangs of Novigrad"? I've progressed in "Get Junior" to the point where I can't help Cleaver.

Once you actually "get Junior" the quest is over. Someone once said it was possible to complete all of the "Gangs" questlines first...but I've never managed to do it. Generally, from my experience, whichever path leads you to the point of "discovery" also disables the other quests.

I, too, require help.

I managed to bug the quest Treasure Hunt: The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang by collecting the loot early and now I can't complete the quest by reading anything nor by reloading to the last save because there is now about 20 hours and a finished main quest line between me and the save. I was able to recollect from this and other threads that I will have to enter
Code:
addfact([quest_ID_and_name]_completed)
to finish it. Unfortunately I was unable to find the ID or the [file]name since the links in this thread are either leading to an 403 error or an unrelated thread about screenshots.

I would highly appreciate your help

Last edited:
Hello, ive been having trouble with the "Of Swords And Dumplings" quest and so far ive figured out that the quest id is apparently SQ304 but im stuck at "Help Hattori to make a deal with his supplier" and i cant seem to get this step to be completed via the console... would anyone mind helping me with the console command since im obviously not that experianced with this?

I followed the W3journal.txt from page one on this thread but no commands i tried worked :(

So I totally forgot to interrogate Nathaniel during Carnal Sins, q308, so I never got to fight the vampire at the end. Does anyone know the correct sequence to change the quest outcome to where I killed both? I'm so far ahead in my 100% playthrough and would not want to go back lol.

hi guys!
im wondering if i can use any command to complete an objective in a quest.
its Count Reuven's Tresure (maybe q303 but im not sure), i didnt follow dijkstra to the hatch when he was about to show it so it failed.
i just want to get rid of the red X from the log. maybe some addfact command? reloading a save isnt really an option.
thanks

SAVED
as it turned out, if you talk with dijsktra to continue the quest, the "follow dijkstra" object will be live and completable again.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am currently doing the first bear school scavenger and the diagrams aren't showing up to be looted on the bodies/in chests etc. Any fix to this or simply the command to complete the mission?

Hi, at one time I broke the quest "A Deadly Plot" by quickly moving(I did not receive an email from Rodovid after meeting with the Bastard), later I fixed it by running in the console:
add fact(q302_completed)
add fact (q302_post_mafia_completed)
adfact(sq302_start)

I reached "A Deadly Plot" and completed it, but after arriving at the "Island of Mists", the task already described above failed.
Now, in the process of executing "Blindingly Obvious", Dijkstra calls me to the port, but the task does not appear.
Going through again is not an option. Does anyone know how to run "Reason of State" from the console ?

Attachments

• 20301.Картинка 1265x760, Г.png
    20301.Картинка 1265x760, Г.png
    578.2 KB · Views: 597
"Knight for Hire" from Blood and Wine DLC

Hi there, I need everyone's help on regarding me being stuck in this quest. I have completed 14 out of 15 trophy, just missing one.

It's on the east side of Casteldaccia Abandoned Estate. There is a "Person in Distress" in a cage on the map but I have been there before.

Before I started "Knight for Hire" quest, I had killed all the bandits there and released the caged merchant with the Cage Key and collected Ernest Scrawler's Journal.

So now I have started this quest, the merchant is no longer there and that's how I'm stuck on this quest.

Please is there anyway to get the merchant back in the cage or is there a console command to complete this quest?

Thank You

Hello!

anyone here knows the triggers need to be removed in order to get "Flesh for sale quest" after having completed the novigrad part of "Following the thread" ? It really triggers my OCD. Thanks in advance

Can someone pls help me with taking the rose from iris.
I didnt take it and i really regret it and i dont have any save before this decisions so can someone help me pls?
The quest name is

Scenes From a Marriage​

Hello good people, sorry for this necromancy but I have one small problem - quest "Extreme Cosplay" mq7007 - anyone would give me list of facts for this one to try fixing it by add fact console?

Last edited:
Help please with quest Family Matter i have a cross on fire mission where i need to help horses and a cross on mission
mistresses of the forest on first quest
Post automatically merged:

Help please with quest Family Matter i have a cross on fire mission where i need to help horses and a cross on mission
mistresses of the forest on first quest
I don't know how to make cross as correct

Hi, can someone help me with quest "missing son"? With commands. I only know its gonna start with "addfact(mh206)

Top Bottom