Places of Power are gone (EE)

+
Places of Power are gone (EE)

Well, my boyfriend is playing the game right now one more time (EE) but since the swamp, all places of power are just gone...they are marked on the map after finding them, but if you reach the places again, they are invisible...you can't see them. So what is the problem here? It is not the common problem of missing options, the hole place isn't there. Can anyone help? Thanks anywaybtw: he is using Vista

Evene said:
Well, my boyfriend is playing the game right now one more time (EE) but since the swamp, all places of power are just gone...they are marked on the map after finding them, but if you reach the places again, they are invisible...you can't see them. So what is the problem here? It is not the common problem of missing options, the hole place isn't there. Can anyone help? Thanks anywaybtw: he is using Vista
how is the medallion set up? places of power or monster detection?

Monster detection. But in the earlier Version this never matters - does it now? As I said, he can find them first, but not a second time... And how can he switch again? We didn't find the option in EE (blindness?)...

Evene said:
Monster detection. But in the earlier Version this never matters - does it now? As I said, he can find them first, but not a second time... And how can he switch again? We didn't find the option in EE (blindness?)...
open the inventory and click on the medallion, maybeit's in the manual anyway :p

and then you don't even see them? I remember, that there was just no option, if you used them bevor, but you could find them... but we will try with the medaillon, athough we already did yesterday and nothing happend (in the inventary while mediation)But thank you. If you have more ideas, let me know!

used place of power won't appear for 24 hours. you won't see it nor hear it, medallion can't help there. medallion will show the presence of place of power but it still will be inactive- invisible as per game rules. it's not a bug, everything is working fine.

I'm actually having this problem now. Its been literally days in game but both Places of Power in the swamp are just not there. I've got that talen that lets you use them twice in 1 day, but since the 2nd usage they haven't reappeared at all. I must've done a couple of nightly runs around the swamp, alot of meditating in Vizima itself for Day/Night quests, but the Places in the swamp just won't come back.Edit: Nvm i found the solution in another thread, had to Quicksave/Load near it to fix it.

we will try it, if it is happening again. Since he moved on to chapter 3, they are all back again...strangeI don't think that it has something to do with the 24h...even after days they have been gone...

Thanks for the solution, Evilsod, I had the same problem. And the saving/loading worked for me too.Those places of power have been acting weird all along, first they let me draw power whenever I wanted to, even without the talent upgrade. And after a while they just vanished after one use, I first noticed that in the temple district sewers. My first two playthroughs that didn't happen, only now, the third time. Very odd.

Top Bottom