Places you can visit in witcher 3

+
Skellige island, Novigrad and Noman's land are only confirmed names. They didn't say game have only one city and couple of islands AFAIK.

NML is a gray area for us now. No one knows what it is. People fantasize without restriction. Personally I want as much as CDPR can manage. Plus some more!

I hope the one thing they release sooner than later (with the exception of the CE) is the map and more detail about what areas are covered. The general scale would be nice because I could totally see the map being "smaller" in relation to the overall world map, but the scale being quite large and detailed.

It's no Skyrim = Skyrim's map is too... crowded? Can't find the right word. In W3 we will get 1 archipelago, 1 big city and some (no one exactly knows how much) land.
EmperorZorn was joking. Cintra is out of the question.

The devs said it's around 30-35 times bigger than TW2, with the main island of the Skellige archipelago being larger than TW2. One would assume that the scaling is universal across the whole open world. Now, if you literally cover the map with 30 rectangles roughly the same size as Skellige's main island, you're going to have to cut more than half the area highlighted by Zorn. And you'd still probably end up with a map bigger than the actual Witcher 3 world.

As for Skyrim, its scaling was awful - I don't really want to see villages made up of 2 houses and a garden in TW3.

I agree..I'd cut out Cintra and Temeria out of the map.Also just skellige being bigger than TW2 could be an exaggeration.Afterall, TW2 is no small game.

I hope the one thing they release sooner than later (with the exception of the CE) is the map and more detail about what areas are covered. The general scale would be nice because I could totally see the map being "smaller" in relation to the overall world map, but the scale being quite large and detailed.

It's already February!
Time to give fans some solid stuff instead of pictures.

They really need to give us more info. I sdiont know about anyone else but i'm starting to get worried
atleast they should give us the world map.

Anyway ,i'm repeating myself but when did the developers said that we wont see oxenfurt?

T
Anyway ,i'm repeating myself but when did the developers said that we wont see oxenfurt?

I don't really remember, but this came up some time ago. I was sure we would get Oxenfurt because it was so close to Novigrad, and right on our way to NML. But it was (seemingly) officially confirmed that there won't be Oxenfurt in the game. Pity, really. May be they changed their minds? One can only hope.

I don't really remember, but this came up some time ago. I was sure we would get Oxenfurt because it was so close to Novigrad, and right on our way to NML. But it was (seemingly) officially confirmed that there won't be Oxenfurt in the game. Pity, really. May be they changed their minds? One can only hope.

IIRC they said something along the lines of: "Oxenfurt won't be in the TW3 for reasons explained in the game."

I think there's good reason for her to go to the warzone afterwards, so they could put her in any location, if they choose to.

I wish we could go to Oxenfurt somehow and meet the intellectuals of the world of the witcher.Seems like such an interesting place.

Oxenfurt!?
Kalkstien!
he's probably constructing golems and working on string theory and shit like that.

She isn't a student anymore anyway so why would she be in Oxenfurt?

Maybe she did a Dandelion? After graduating, much to his teachers surprise, he took up teaching himself.

As a competent surgeon she can pick and choose regarding job offers. Knowing her character though, I wouldn't be surprised finding her at the war front.

Top Bottom