Places you can visit in witcher 3

+
Ah, to see lively Oxenfurt university in springtime with students running around. Or to meditate in Ellander, listening to Nenneke talking about the past, while tutoring her novices.

Ellander, Brokilon, Thanedd Island... All places I'd like to see.

Brokilon specially. :yes

Last edited:
I want to check Vizima one last time! Or at least a flash back could be at Kaer morhen! :3 Apart from that, I'm happy with these 3 regions! Although, I used to think before we will get to most of the North lol (ofc the free ones still)~ like really I want to see that damn city Rivia! And to visit Nennenk would be good, or seeing Shani in Oxenfurt! :")

What about the fabled land of elves and unicorns that Ciri was trapped in? I really wanna see that
We might go there just to kill the Wild Hunt in their non-spectral form

Vizima is a valid point. If we think how much the epilogue of W2 had to do with the fate of Temeria, in my opinion the best option was to give it to Radovid, and Aedirn to Henselt as these 2 are the strongest leaders remaining to the North and can resist to the invasion of Nilfgaard.

Anyway I hope we get some Nilfgaardian empire ground into the map too, best would be Nilfgaard itself but it's impossible if the map begins in Novigrad.

I would be very surprised if Vizima was included. I'm thinking that outside of Skellige islands, Novigrad is the only city we get to visit. Outside of that it is probably small villages and other minor points of interests.

I think Nilfgaard has to happen....We know the emperor is in the game.Mighty emperors don't move around too much but mostly stay at their thrones. xD

I think Nilfgaard has to happen....We know the emperor is in the game.Mighty emperors don't move around too much but mostly stay at their thrones. xD

Very good point. Or maybe he will honour Geralt himself, as Geralt is a most wanted man in the Nilfgaard Empire due to his return from the wild hunt.

Very good point. Or maybe he will honour Geralt himself, as Geralt is a most wanted man in the Nilfgaard Empire due to his return from the wild hunt.

Yeah I think there are plausible reasons why he would move to the ex-North in TW3.Maybe to establish his authority in the newly acquired Territory. People in those days didn't have TV and internet so I guess physical presence of the Emperor himself could be needed.

Well, they did say the world would be 20% bigger than Skyrim's world.

So I don't think that excluding Aedirn and Lyria isn't that impossible. It depends on how big they make each area.
Also, it was mentioned that it takes 45 minutes to travel from the beginning to the end of the world on horseback, didn't they? I mean, if you look at the debut trailer, the horse goes pretty fast, faster than in Skyrim, that's almost for sure. On that slow horse in Skyrim it takes maybe 10 minutes to get from Whiterun to Riften? Add another 10 to get to Solitude? I'm just fetching here, I might time it myself to see how long it takes and then post it here.

What I'm getting at however, is that this world is legitimately huge, so I don't think Novigrad will be the only city and we might very well see places like Vengerberg, Vizima, etc. But maybe on a smaller scale than Novigrad, but still there.

The places I -really- hope to see are Cintra, Oxenfurt (Redania expansion maybe), Rivia, and of course all the small countryside villages. The one shown in the VGX trailer really gave me a Murky Waters vibe, which I sincerely love. I know I'm aboard of the hype train, that's for sure.

Well, they did say the world would be 20% bigger than Skyrim's world.

So I don't think that excluding Aedirn and Lyria isn't that impossible. It depends on how big they make each area.
Also, it was mentioned that it takes 45 minutes to travel from the beginning to the end of the world on horseback, didn't they? I mean, if you look at the debut trailer, the horse goes pretty fast, faster than in Skyrim, that's almost for sure. On that slow horse in Skyrim it takes maybe 10 minutes to get from Whiterun to Riften? Add another 10 to get to Solitude? I'm just fetching here, I might time it myself to see how long it takes and then post it here.

What I'm getting at however, is that this world is legitimately huge, so I don't think Novigrad will be the only city and we might very well see places like Vengerberg, Vizima, etc. But maybe on a smaller scale than Novigrad, but still there.

The places I -really- hope to see are Cintra, Oxenfurt (Redania expansion maybe), Rivia, and of course all the small countryside villages. The one shown in the VGX trailer really gave me a Murky Waters vibe, which I sincerely love. I know I'm aboard of the hype train, that's for sure.

Another thing to keep in mind is that what if the 3 zones are comparable in size? If we go by that logic, No Man's Land and Novigrad with it's surrounding areas should be about twice the size of the Skellige Islands. Again, pure speculation.

Do we know how far to North has the empire army conquested by the time TW3 starts?
No Idea but its sixth months after the invasion.I assume that's plenty of time to get far into the north.

Honestly I don't think Vizima should be in the game.The locations in TW1 are all memorable and awesome but it would be a waste to include these places when they already have their own game.

I'd rather see them deliver new, amazing places.I would like to see an updated Vizima but that place was huge in TW1.

It could be very resource heavy to re-introduce that place.With a town that large come quests, npcs and stories.I'd rather see them deliver new, amazing places than update Vizima or any TW1 or 2 locations for that matter.

I feel those locations have been concluded in their respective games.

Top Bottom