Planning on making a giveaway, possibly at the end of this month...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Riven-Twain or any other moderator, please message me in regards to how to set this up here. I will need this thread locked as well.

I will be giving out 5 copies of the GOTY, GOG version.
I will create a thread (mods please suggest an appropriate subforum). You can comment once in that thread.
I will pick the winners randomly using a RNG.
Your account must be at least 6 months old.
The event ends on Tuesday at 11:59PM EST.

I will announce the winners afterwards and PM them. If they do not redeem their code or respond after 7 days, I will give the copy to someone else.

5 copies are being given away on reddit, which will be posted before the end of today. You may not enter that giveaway if you are entering the giveaway on this forum.
I'm currently setting up the event on reddit at the moment, once I have that posted I'll come back here to follow up with the mods or post the thread and answer any questions you have.

[url]http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/133660-THE-WITCHER-3-GOTY-EDITION-GIVEAWAY-(x5)-PC-GOG?p=3062800&viewfull=1#post3062800[/URL]

Last edited:
EDIT: Tweaked the requirements. Take another look.
;)

Still says 6 months. xD

I will be giving out 5 copies of the GOTY, GOG version.
I will create a thread (mods please suggest an appropriate subforum). You can comment once in that thread.
I will pick the winners randomly using a RNG.
Your account must be at least 6 months old.
The event ends on Tuesday at 11:59PM EST.

where is the difference? Sorry am i blind lol?

Last edited:
Tragically enough, I don't fulfill any of the requirements. Best of luck to everyone involved!

For all the winners! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom