Plastic surgeon and Barber

+
Yes. For something that's cyberpunk and pretty post-humanist being locked into a character's appearance is ridiculous.

And this hair. Ok, this is my last post about it.
462ab4a6-6da5-4e0c-972c-6f36063557d4.png

We need an "appearance store" or whatever clever name they give it, to prompt the change the hair and makeup at the very least.
Then maybe "advanced" plastic surgery to readjust the face, as V once said to something an NPC, "looks can be deceiving, this pretty face could be an implant"
Colors could be something we buy and can equip later, hair/nails/makeup.

Easy workaround
Loading up the built in character creation screen with limited options per scenario

Mirror: change nails/makeup/hair(& pubes)
Ripper Doc: pay $20-100k to modify sex/voice/face

Cosmetics could be an easy micro-transaction deal. I'd pay $5 to rehash my character ever few weeks. -w

Cyberware that is more visually apparent would be awesome.

There's NPCs with obvious cyberspace, like Maelstrom eye augments, or characters with metal spikes for legs.

But we always look the same, except for some minor arm details.

Game NEEDS bodyshops! The whole CP universe is litteraly about bodymodifications, so changing your appearance should be a natural given!

If you're on PC you can get a mod that's really easy to use, but yeah, it's crazy that you can get entire limbs removed but you can't get a nose job or even a haircut.

I would really like to be able to update my appearance as the game moves along as well. Some things look great in the character generator, but after 100 hours of roaming and seeing the same hair from behind, I do get tired of it.

If I can change up my arms and legs, I should be able to change up my hair and appearance. :)

Top Bottom