Platige Image – new community bulletin!

+
Platige Image – new community bulletin!

We’d like to inform that Platige Image studio – the makers of incredible cinematics in ‘The Witcher’, as well as many other awarded projects – launched a community bulletin (more info at www.platige.com). The authors will present most interesting productions of the company.Since today, the blog will be revealing many interesting materials concerning commercials and special projects realised by the studio. ‘Making of’ section will make you familiar with secrets connected with creating some of the ideas. Moreover, the users may express their opinion, ask the authors their questions or find out what festivals or events one should visit in order to meet Platige Image staff members. For more informationPlease visit http://community.platige.comPLATIGE IMAGE PROFILE:platige Image is the top post-production studio in Poland, awarded with many prestigious prizes. It majors in making computer graphics, 3D animations, digital special effects and image composition for the needs of commercial productions and films. Among others, it created TV commercials, programme credits and clips. The studio is engaged into production of cartoons. It realised, for example, the movies by Tomasz Bagiński: Oscar nominee, ‘The Cathedral’ and ‘The Art of Falling’, the winner of British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA). Recently, Platige Image broadened its activity by realising two cinematics for the purpose of ‘The Witcher’, PC game produced by CD Projekt RED.

Great news
. I'll certainly check it out!~ RoxyEDIT: Looky what I found: http://www.platige.com/index.php?lng=en&tu=67

Great news
Look what I have found... the above mentioned The Cathedral, you must watch it. It's just amazing and has a touching story. It's a mystery that The Cathedral didn't win the Oscar but a bubblegum-coloured cartoon

He says "I already installed but cannot find the CD/Reg key. Who can help me? Thanks very much"

nimue

Forum veteran
PetraSilie said:
Great news
Look what I have found... the above mentioned The Cathedral, you must watch it. It's just amazing and has a touching story. It's a mystery that The Cathedral didn't win the Oscar but a bubblegum-coloured cartoon
You are right, this is awesome. Thanks for pointing it out! We'll see what these guys come up with in the future...

Nimue said:
Nimue said:
Great news
You are right, this is awesome. Thanks for pointing it out! We'll see what these guys come up with in the future...
I found it... the *ahem* winner who cheated ;D the 1st prize which certainly dersed The Cathedral. I'm sue the jury was on fisstech or... on Granny's cordial :dead:

Top Bottom