Platinum trophy’s not available anymore

+
As a ps4 player, I often manage to gain platinum in a game, I love. Finding out gwent game a few months ago I’ve already got half of the trophies, but because of the shutting off the server support on consoles I cannot get some easiest like to complete tutorial. I know, you don’t make any updates here, but can you please delete trophies, that are not available to achieve. The arena achievements and the training one. Just reminding that there is an achievement to play 5 different cards, this one can’t be achieved also.

can the devs make an update in the consoles giving the trophies that can't be get anymore?
its' really sad that the only game that is not 100% in my account in ps4 is gwent, and i really like the game

Same for me! There is only one trophy that I miss and that is the „Complete an arena run with at least 6 wins“ which now I can’t obtain anymore. I am super disappointed by the decision CD Projekt Red made here, and how they don’t care about so many consoles player! The official statement is that there is a six month transition period but it looks like they switched off the arena mode without a transition period. If they don’t give people a proper transition period, or somehow make it possible to obtain the trophy I will learn my lesson and stay away from CD Projekt Red and their games. I did enjoy the Witcher 3 Game and was looking forward to Cyberpunk but now knowing that they let people down over night... no thanks. There are enough other games to play from developers who care.

Raunbjorn

As long as there's no money in it for them, they won't give a fuck.

haha i came here to ask about the trophie for finishing the tutorial on PS4, completely new to the game and did not know, that they will/already stopped support for it. :)

i wondered, why i am not getting any tutorial and did not find it in the game nether. so how do i get the trophie... :)

But okay then, seemes to be not possible anymore. to bad.

Top Bottom