Play as Letho Mod Help

+
I am developing a new play as Letho mod for Witcher 2 and I would like to import his animations and use them while playing (I know how to mod the behavior files, however nothing can be changed without the proper animations.)

I was wondering if anyone has the hkx animation files in the characters\templates\witcher\animation\witcher_steel.w2anims file as it requires hkx file to import.

Does anyone have an exporter/importer for animations from any *.w2anims file ? If yes than I can even make characters dual wield in Witcher 2

Any help is appreciated.

Hi
I have tried workarounds by renaming animations inside the *.w2anims files changing behavior files, however changing animations will not work without the proper *.hkx files that the developers used.

Can any of the CD PROJEKT RED developers release the *.hkx files for the animations found in *.w2anims files?
Or at least an unpacker/ extractor in order to extract them from *.w2anims files?

Also I am assuming that the importer from REDKIT will be able to re-import the *.hkx files back in the *.w2anims - noticed that there is an importer :D

Thanks

Hi

As an alternative solution if anyone has a way to merge several *.w2anims into one that works as well.
In the mean time I am exploring rebuilding the Havok XML files and the .*hkx files by using the Havok tools. Really long process and no guarantee I will be able to use these *.hkx file in Redkit.
Worth a try !

Top Bottom