Play as TRISS.......???

+
Play as TRISS.......???

I checked over the nexus and could not find anything like this. I would really love to play as Triss in this game or in a separate expansion for with stand alone quests.
Does anyone know of anything like this out of coming out???

gobSIDES said:
I checked over the nexus and could not find anything like this. I would really love to play as Triss in this game or in a separate expansion for with stand alone quests.
Does anyone know of anything like this out of coming out???

play as triss? Doppler's Essence... try this.

sorry 234a,b i meant the OP, I assumed he wanted a nexus mod on witcher 2 that would allow him to play as triss in the story.
witcher 1s Doppler's Essence does look good but.

brownypoints said:
sorry 234a,b i meant the OP, I assumed he wanted a nexus mod on witcher 2 that would allow him to play as triss in the story.
witcher 1s Doppler's Essence does look good but.

TW2? In this situtation, I sorry. I hope you angry. :)

Well its great to see beautiful female with such a powers! and to be able control her, hmmm!, it can work out somehow.
Just what I'm concern is where you will spend more time playing!, inside brothel or actually exploring?!...

sandisrd said:
Well its great to see beautiful female with such a powers! and to be able control her, hmmm!, it can work out somehow.
Just what I'm concern is where you will spend more time playing!, inside brothel or actually exploring?!...

Hmm interesting a day in female witches shoes that does sound like a cool idea for sure

Women see the male perspective from Geralts point of view so it would be nice to see the female perspective from Trisses point of view...

With no offence for Geralt sometimes i like to play a game -especially a 3d person game - with a female character .I am getting tired looking some guy's behind and i prefer a girls hourglass relaxing look ;)

EliasR said:
With no offence for Geralt sometimes i like to play a game -especially a 3d person game - with a female character .I am getting tired looking some guy's behind and i prefer a girls hourglass relaxing look ;)
Very understandable that a man would prefer look at the womans figure then a mans figure after all we are the prettier sex :D

No offence to men because to me as a woman i prefer uum a male figure so we are even

Elves4me2 said:
Very understandable that a man would prefer look at the womans figure then a mans figure after all we are the prettier sex :D

No offence to men because to me as a woman i prefer uum a male figure so we are even
sorry as a fool and one handed male i vote minus one by accident to your post trying to refresh page please forgive me
and do the same to mine

EliasR said:
sorry as a fool and one handed male i vote minus one by accident to your post trying to refresh page please forgive me
and do the same to mine
No problem because i fixed it so no need for panic and no i wont do the same dear you are just too nice for that

Over estimated the power of modding? Me?
Or someone else? I'm not talking about using powers or anything I am talking about using the currently existing textures/meshes/sound files which have already been built for the game. That is perfectly in the reach of modding and has happened in other games.

Obviously I would want to be able to control her powers/weapons too but that would be complicated and would be something to consider for an expansion story and not a modder.
I take it nothing like that exists then. BTW I am only talking about TW2 to clarify.

gobSIDES said:
Over estimated the power of modding? Me?
Or someone else? I'm not talking about using powers or anything I am talking about using the currently existing textures/meshes/sound files which have already been built for the game. That is perfectly in the reach of modding and has happened in other games.

Obviously I would want to be able to control her powers/weapons too but that would be complicated and would be something to consider for an expansion story and not a modder.
I take it nothing like that exists then. BTW I am only talking about TW2 to clarify.

It depends on details of the game and engine construction. The player character is often differently constructed and may or may not be moddable in the way that NPCs are. Nobody can say whether the game is or is not moddable in that manner yet. So the more interesting question is whether or not such a mod is desirable.

Player Triss with witcher skills and no new story would be pointless and no more than eye candy. She's not a witcher who works petty signs, she's a sorcerer with powers that have been known to leave other sorcerers wondering just how she did that. Without new skills and a new storyline, there's no point to it.

Who would like to play as Triss? C'mon i would rather play as Ciri(tw3). #slur# You always can dream

But as you see I ask for it in an expansion and usually gamers desires for the future of a game are reflected in the mods the community make. I would really enjoy to see an expansion with a story with Triss(or Zoltan) in an expansion and I would have no beef paying for something like this(really any price to size and content)-Ultimately I would love something of the vastness of DA: Origins The Awakening.

But as you say the real questions is if someone would like to take up stories outside of Garalt's. I would love to see something like that with any of the main characters of TW 1/2. What do you all think? Yay or nay?

Playing as Triss seems to defy the logic of the game being about Witchers, not Witches. I would like to see a customizable character generator that allows you to pick gender though. Because as a guy... all the "ADULT scenes, would be cool with Triss and a female Witcher.... HMMMMM... Oh have Mercy......

Not impossible - the only problem I've run into when trying to do exactly this, is that there's no way to "get rid of" Geralt's face (that I've found). Hands, legs, and feet can all be removed, and then you simply use Triss' model (any model; some might prefer being naked, for example) for the torso. But, yeah, the face... and the Triss' model will also be stretched to Geralt's height, which makes it look kind of funny. I only poked around in the files for a short while, though, so who knows what workarounds are available, if we look a little deeper...

Top Bottom