Play Card from Deck -- Cannot See Description

+
I just noticed that whenever I play a Tutor card -- I can't see the description of the card it's pulled.

This is a problem, as I'm then guessing as to what it's ability is. For instance, if I can't remember if it's a deploy on Melee row, I might end up playing it on ranged and completely wasting the card.

Is this working as intended? I'm on PSPro -- so maybe it's different on PC? Either way... it's -really- annoying.

I just noticed that whenever I play a Tutor card -- I can't see the description of the card it's pulled.

This is a problem, as I'm then guessing as to what it's ability is. For instance, if I can't remember if it's a deploy on Melee row, I might end up playing it on ranged and completely wasting the card.

Is this working as intended? I'm on PSPro -- so maybe it's different on PC? Either way... it's -really- annoying.
I am on pc, so I am not sure if this is helpful, but when I play a tutor card I can highlight the card I pulled when it is on the right side of the screen. Maybe on console if you look at another card and then go back to the one you tutored it will give you a description? I have a console account that I don't play much, I will have to try.

Top Bottom