Play GWENT: The Witcher Card Game at gamescom 2016!

+
Play GWENT: The Witcher Card Game at gamescom 2016!

We would like to invite gamers and press to gamescom 2016 in Cologne, Germany, for the first ever public hands on experience with GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.

This will be your opportunity to sit down for a round of GWENT before the closed beta starts. Remember you can sign up here.

You can find us at the Entertainment Area (hall 8, booth B-053; August 17-21).

“GWENT was made because of the amazing effort of The Witcher community -- we’ve received tons and tons of messages to make a standalone version happen and now we finally have the chance to show GWENT to the public for the first time!” said Marcin Momot, Senior Social Media and Community Coordinator. “Gamescom is one of those special events that allows us to thank gamers for their support in person. So we’d love to have a chat with you in Cologne, hear your thoughts about GWENT and get direct feedback on how the game plays for you.”

Guest 3896300

I have played the game at gamescom yesterday. I have really enjoyed it.

It caught me by surpirse. I didn't know about it. But I'm an avid card gamer. I immediately recognized the similar mechanics compared to a physical card game I like: Condottiere.
There were still minor bugs I guess, like a card not showing the correct title or text but overall pretty solid.

I would really like to get in on the beta as soon as possible! Looking forward to playing this game in the future.

Top Bottom