Play it safe main story quest bug

+
After i defeated the boss and jacked to disable the security system, and v has cut off camera feed, i cant progress anymore because the game crashes in several point forward. most of it is where v jumps down to go the elevator to escape. i notice that if you pull out your weapon the camera perspective isnt where it should be, if you try to aim using sight its really noticeable, you can even look inside V's body if you drag down to look at your feet. tried a few times after that even rolling back to a save before the boss fight and continue, since that the game crashes in multiple point in before and after the boss fight. anyone else experiencing this? anyone know a work around for this particular bug?

tons of crash reports around this, looking for a solution. I keep crashing when dropping down to take out the 2nd sniper

found a fix for this problem. if you are playing on steam check for file integrity. there is 2 file that is corrupted, about 7.2 gb redownload. after that you can finish the quest, although the camera glitch persist till you get to takemura's location.

I have also just experienced the gun perspective/aiming problem (although no crash). I'm playing 1.21 on PC and it happened that the exact same moment described, after jacking out of watching Takemura have his conversation.

I got really worried about it actually, because I tried to aim down sights in order to take out the guard below me when headed to the elevator and the sights were unusable. I was concerned that I might not be able to aim down sights at all from that moment onward.

Thankfully the problem solves itself very quickly afterward, but you have to get to Takemura's location before it corrects itself.

Top Bottom