Play of the Month February 2018

+
Really liked the Kambi combo. I've tried to pull it on my own, but always got bricked somehow.
Not reliable, but fun :)

liezldiezldee;n10721621 said:
The last guy passed with two cards in hand?..
not too surprising... it's second round, opponent only has 2 cards left at -28... probably figured the opponent didn't have +29 in hand, or that they couldn't take R3 if they went down on cards.... I've made that bet a few times... sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not.

Void_Singer;n10725111 said:
not too surprising... it's second round, opponent only has 2 cards left at -28... probably figured the opponent didn't have +29 in hand, or that they couldn't take R3 if they went down on cards.... I've made that bet a few times... sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not.

not really a "top play" when you just spot your opponent two cards and let him 2-0 you... the whole combo was rather unnecessary as he could have just won playing ciri nova and another decent card without the extra points

the whole board state is rage inducing as well. looks like the guy just gave up because greatswords is gg vs weather

Last edited:
definitely suboptimal. I hate being in that sort of position too... do you take the round win and give away the game, or do bet it all on the shot at the game win.

Top Bottom