Play of the Month January 2019

+

Check out the best plays of January!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Now these are getting impressive, my favourite was the first, the 'fail of the month', specially cuz that scorch came out of nowhere.

As a faithful follower of Hemdall, i've done that 31pt finisher multiple times (although in this case is 41pt because of the thunderbolt potion + cerys revive)

Also props to number one, for using a card that is rarely used to its full potential.

Hello, does anyone know what card is at 2:00 near Jutta on the opponent's ranged row? It's not hovered over by the player and I really don't remember seeing it anywhere. Thanks!

Hello, does anyone know what card is at 2:00 near Jutta on the opponent's ranged row? It's not hovered over by the player and I really don't remember seeing it anywhere. Thanks!

Frenzied D'ao premium in a strange "in the middle of a movement" stage?

That's really strange, as there isn't a single SK or neutral gold card with 6 base strength or a card that could summon such a card as far as I looked it up correctly.

Edit: I thought it was a legendary card from the video, and forgot to look at epic cards, too.

The "frozen in time" Frenzied D'ao theory seems most likely. His movement is very fast with the rock throw but the vertical spires in the bottom background pretty much look the same. Weird.

Now these are getting impressive, my favourite was the first, the 'fail of the month', specially cuz that scorch came out of nowhere.

Thanks, @DRK3 ! I obviously liked the first one as well :)
That scorch was my only way out, I needed to take the first round with Adda, so I kept higher units at bay throughout the round trying not to give up I've got scorch in hand for a final "2-1" in the round. @trynet123 was kind to let me cut the clip of his stream later to submit to the POTM from his perspective.

That scorch was my only way out, I needed to take the first round with Adda, so I kept higher units at bay throughout the round trying not to give up I've got scorch in hand for a final "2-1" in the round. @trynet123 was kind to let me cut the clip of his stream later to submit to the POTM from his perspective.

Really great play! (y)

DRK3

Forum veteran
That's really strange, as there isn't a single SK or neutral gold card with 6 base strength or a card that could summon such a card as far as I looked it up correctly.

Edit: I thought it was a legendary card from the video, and forgot to look at epic cards, too.

I know you guys already got answered (it was Frenzied Dao the card you were wondering about), but i wanted to add there are more 6pt base strength SK/Neutral Golds, at the top of my mind i can think of Djenge Frett, and there's probably more.
Post automatically merged:

First of all congrats. I've been meaning to use Scorch on a deck... 4months of HC and still havent gotten to that, specially since Scorch is so expensive now.

I was wondering who submitted the play in that video, if the streamer/victim or the opponent, now i know!
I admit everytime i see a POTM video i kinda hope im there (as the loser, since i dont know how to record, but still). If anyone has awesome plays of crushing me, feel free to submit them without asking my permission, i would love to be in one of these... ;)

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom