Play of the Month November 2018

+

We've got a new episode of Play of the Month for you – check out the fresh plays AND the fresh look!

Happy holidays!

rrc

Forum veteran
I didn't realise Kiyan's ability. I thought if he has 10 charges, he can do ten 1 point pings! He seems uber powerful if not handled! But 3 point body is too weak and easy to be killed. I would say he can be made 15 provisions and 6 point body (or 5 point body). Then he may be viable. But it seems like a damn awesome card!

All those combos are nicely spectacular, but still, it makes me sad to watch videos like that. I admit, that I have background of chess player and go player with shaking hands and wishing to have nice game and thanking for a game at start and at end of match, so it could have some impact on my way of percepting thing, but I see emoting "you are going down" at end of match as totally disgusting arrogance just displaying egoistic dominance over powerless opponent who did nothing wrong to you, he just was paired as your opponent. If I send emote at end of game, it is "well played".

DRK3

Forum veteran
I didn't realise Kiyan's ability. I thought if he has 10 charges, he can do ten 1 point pings! He seems uber powerful if not handled! But 3 point body is too weak and easy to be killed. I would say he can be made 15 provisions and 6 point body (or 5 point body). Then he may be viable. But it seems like a damn awesome card!

Exactly, i thought the exact same thing... until one match, where the opponent had a Kiyan focused deck and hoarded these charges the entire round. I actually could have destroyed the Kiyan but was making fun of him, since i had over 30pts on him, and i thought he would do 10 damage with those 10 charges... except he cleaned my entire board, didnt even need the Hubbert. I was jawdropped.

Even considered making a thread in these forums, since i figured most people dont know how Kiyan works, and he can quite possibly be the most deadly card in NR, even better than a supercharged Foltest's Pride (but was too lazy to do it... sorry)

Regarding the whole video, i liked these picks better than last month, but i was disappointed with no.1 because i've been a fan of that deck for awhile now and i've done so much more impressive plays with "Vran machineguns" and entire boards of 1pt units, Forktails and Glusterworp, unfortunately i dont know how to record videos and everytime i see a guide its way too hard, i wish GOG implemented a built in recording system for tech noobs.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom