Player given GG bonus is simply not a good idea

+
Yourfacetm;n6902310 said:
​Giving a reward to an opponent is done out of good sportsmanship. You do it and you don't expect to get one back, that's what makes it good sportsmanship. Sending a gg to the other person with the expectation to get one back is selfish and quite the opposite of good sportsmanship.

At this point I am repeating myself to the point of irritation. Hope you can enjoy the gameplay and good luck out there! :)

This is your view not mine. IMO you say good game out of good sportsmanship, saying good game does not require you to give an in game reward. I can message someone gg on XBL just fine without using Gwents system reward system. If I tell someone good game and they don't tell me that back you are correct that I do not mind that at all. They can feel how they want to feel. To me that is completely seperate to me giving them in game currency while they give me nothing. I am not ok with that system.

You calling me selfish over me not wanting to give some one in game currency and not receiving any back makes absolutely no sense.

The system clearly not going to work. It only will lead to frustration.

I mean, i get it the good intention behind it.... "promote sportsmanship", give something without expecting nothing back... being a "nice person". I really get it. But what you guys need to understand is that people are generally egoistic and self-centered (they really are, sorry), even for the most little and useless things sometimes, and you guys simply wont change it. The first time a person give a GG and dont receive one back, this person will get frustrated (and i dont blame them). Of course i'm generalizing here... there are those who simply dont care. But you want this game to be popular, dont you?

By this point i'm almost certain you guys will have to change the system one time or another, people are already complaining a lot about it. Better sooner than later.

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom