[Player Home] Inventory management bugs

+
[Player Home] Inventory management bugs

While equipping items to hangable spaces around the player home the inventory dialog windows have giant, empty, scrollable spaces.

In addition when adding non-Witcher armor to one of the armor stands the game doesn't display the gauntlets selection dialog, unlike the armor/trousers/boots dialogs, so they can't be added to the stand.

Gauntlets unequippable:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Are you using any mods that affect inventory / UID?

The only mod I have installed is one that changes the bomb icons (that I hand cooked/packed, so I know for sure it's only the bomb images that are being affected). Apart from that, nope.

While equipping items to hangable spaces around the player home the inventory dialog windows have giant, empty, scrollable spaces.

In addition when adding non-Witcher armor to one of the armor stands the game doesn't display the gauntlets selection dialog, unlike the armor/trousers/boots dialogs, so they can't be added to the stand.

Hahh, good for you! At least you can hang something on those stands.
I simply can't open their inventory. Stand next to them, click E for use, nothing ever happens.
It's just like in Skyrim's Hearthfire homes, can't store anything on those armour stands.

I have the same issue @Ysmirson and I haven't been able to get a response. This affects quests with items that have similar interactions like Extreme Cosplay and that quest where you have to relocate the urns.

Top Bottom