Players, do you have a hobby?

+

"PLAYERS, DO YOU HAVE A HOBBY?"

Yep. Gaming. Was on the verge of forever quitting until Cyberpunk 2077 was released. Been playing it everyday since release. Find it the last game that still has "entertainment" higher up the list than making money. Lots of depth and content. Never see that anymore in todays games unfortunately, as empty as they are.

When I was little, liked to make little planes, boats, ships and tanks like yours. They were build kits of Revell. You had to use special glue to put them together. At some point my parents stopped buying them because they said they had become too pricy. since then I made things out of paper and cardboard boxes and put them together with glue or tape. Guess you could call me a builder.

Also like to travel. If the weather would allow it, would take the motorcycle for a ride. Lost interest in biking as soon I got a taste of the car. Sold the bike and do everything by car now. Like to travel by train too, although, haven't been on one in years.

Aside from video games, writing open source software and I'm a semi-professional nightclub DJ too, although Covid-19 has relegated everyone to bedroom-DJs at best recently. I play a few styles, from House through Techno, progressive, Trance and Psytrance. Most people who know me as a DJ, know me as a psytrance DJ.

Guest 4564903

I have a few but my main one is collecting all kinds of music related stuff, vinyl, promotional stuff, memorabilia and such, plus the odd Sci-Fi film related figure.

Alien Life Size Figure Pic 1.JPG

Gaming is my cup of tea most of the time. But when the muse visits me I like drawing dogs which belong to my family or friends. Dogs are the better humans anyway, so I think, playing and cuddling with them is my hobby too. :love:

Attachments

• DSC_0894.JPG
    DSC_0894.JPG
    523.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_1098.JPG
    DSC_1098.JPG
    529.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Unbenannt - Kopie.JPG
    Unbenannt - Kopie.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 64
I practice martial arts in my spare time. In 2009 I joined a Goju Ryu Karate school and I stuck with it ever since. Within the past 6 years I've also practiced with another martial arts group called Ching Yi Kung Fu. My instructor trains with them, thus I get the opportunity to train with them as well. Though Goju Ryu is still my biggest focus of course.

Blogging, Streaming, Guitar Playing, Reading, Movies, Info-Sec, listening to podcast (freakonomics, Darknet Diares, Lore and Radiolab ... they are awesome), Beer and of course gaming - a lot! Guys ... what your are sharing here is absolutely stunning. That painting job ... awesome. Keep it up!

my hobby is making scale models. a hobby that I also discovered in Japan. normally reserved for men, I immediately loved mounting these parts of plastic, resin and photoetched parts. in 2003 I won a competition in the {armored} category. after prison, it was with great haste that I wanted to start over.
yes, my hobby as strange as it is, for a woman, is to make scale models of armored vehicles, airplanes and sometimes historic figurines.

Technology has fascinated me since childhood.

notice; it would be pretentious of me to place too many photos. I think this model; fascist armored | Pzkw-V Panther ausf.G late gen | {completed last year} is enough.

View attachment 11206048
Yes, fish tanks. I love fish, and aquatic plants. It’s wonderful to build and maintain underwater ecosystems and breed fish, and it’s more rewarding than you could imagine.

Top Bottom