Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

+
I have just turned 39 years old. When people see me they think I'm less than 30. But I feel fucking old xd. I'm grumpy and I miss the old days (life can be very hard, I don't say this to cry but to explain the way I am) ... And I'm not even 40 years old xddd

I don't want to know what I'll be like when I'm really old :facepalm:

45 here, been gaming since Atari back in '82. Usually feel like I'm 14 until I try to stand up after laying in bed playing Gwent for a few hours. P.S. Bring back Arena! I miss playing Gwent.

36. Been playing since childhood and on the old-school systems before the big three came up. I usually play emulators now for the really old games - Daggerfall for ex. - but I do enjoy the newer systems, minus the bugs and system-ending glitches.

23 or 22, similar in mind. I have always been considered as precocious when I was younger, both in mind and appearance, but at a certain age it starts to be about the same as the actual age

Last edited:
I am 38, but my mental state is about 16 lol. Been playing games all my life. Started when I was 8 or 9 "so possibly not all my life haha" always love getting lost in games though. It is the great escape, and one that I will surely continue until dementia or old age takes me. A gamer for life.

About 3 months from turning 49. I played Pac-Man, Mrs. Pac-Man, and Q Bert back in the day, followed by some Sonic, fast-forward to my early 20s, I played Doom and Diablo on PC. Remember those 3.5 inch floppy discs? Then my husband and father of my children was killed in a car accident and I didn't play anything for a while. Then I played games like Fable, Oblivion, Skyrim and Borderlands on console. Then nothing for several years. I started playing again in 2014 as a way to cope with mental illness, and it has helped keep me out of my head so much. TBH, if it wasn't for gaming and the great people that I now call family, I doubt that I would still be here. Gaming is literally part of my treatment plan because of how much it helps me cope. Gaming saved me and continues to save me every day.

About 3 months from turning 49. I played Pac-Man, Mrs. Pac-Man, and Q Bert back in the day, followed by some Sonic, fast-forward to my early 20s, I played Doom and Diablo on PC. Remember those 3.5 inch floppy discs? Then my husband and father of my children was killed in a car accident and I didn't play anything for a while. Then I played games like Fable, Oblivion, Skyrim and Borderlands on console. Then nothing for several years. I started playing again in 2014 as a way to cope with mental illness, and it has helped keep me out of my head so much. TBH, if it wasn't for gaming and the great people that I now call family, I doubt that I would still be here. Gaming is literally part of my treatment plan because of how much it helps me cope. Gaming saved me and continues to save me every day.

I'm happy you've found your way to cope with everything. Good thing games stick around with time, so it's a neverending outlet to express ourselves!

Just turned 30 last month, but when people try to guess my age based on a picture, they say 20~23. And 23 is how I feel for various reasons.

Well im 47 and feel between 20 and ancient depending on the day.
Started gaming on a dragon 32k many moons ago as a kid first computer i ever seen, and went ro spectrum and onto pcs, xbox 360 was first proper console i had

Top Bottom