Playing Different Classes Suggestion

+
I'm afraid the "who can fight anyone" part of that pretty much applies to 99% of characters in 99% of games :)

I'm afraid the "who can fight anyone" part of that pretty much applies to 99% of characters in 99% of games :)

Well, I was talking in "direct action", I'm sure your corporate can shoot dead a solo with a sniper rifle.
But on "hand to hand" combat? I don't think so.

Still, you can buy some chip, or practice a martial art.
But, you'll never be "better" than someone who's naturally talented at it.

Anyone can learn piano and be good at it.
Honnestly, it's just like memorizing a combo in a fighting game.
You need to remember which key to press in which order and have the rythm/tempo of it and you're good.

Now, everyone isn't a "Mozart" and can't create a whole symphony just by themselves.

Or, everyone isn't Bruce Lee, or Da Vinci.

In recent RPG, you just need to farm around to get your skills up and you're the new bruce lee, then 2weeks later, you're the new Mozart.

It just doesn't feel right when you try to flesh out a character.

A Corporate can erase a Solo, but he doesn't need a gun for it, he needs a nice black ops team and a few contacts.
A Rockerboy can cause havok in a corporation, he just needs to launch a whole crowd to make a riot in there.

Every role has it's own advantage that makes the world what it is.

Without it, it just lacks the "what you're supposed to do here" thing, a medtech, with a medtech background will not become a journalist in 2days.

Last edited:
I don't want my "soon-to-be-mayor" to have the skills of Rambo, he'd probably pays solos for that.

Not like having the skills of Rambo is going to get you votes, anyway.

You know what would give you votes though? Piledrivers! It worked for Haggar!

i think it's easier and eccessible to everyone to select a class and create the character and then start the game, maybe take a look at the skilltree at the same time, so you know what to expect and you can start the game again with a different class and do things differently, maybe doing some special missions the character can get access to a few skills from other classes

Top Bottom