Playing other games

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Moderator inbound. A couple of deletions done, and a general "get back on-topic please" post.

Get back on topic please.

Ahhh, dual moderators. I think that's a clear sign.

But the other is a focus on Iorveth's nose.

Actually....dragonbird is a dragon aka Saskia and Dona is Iorveth....

But who is dwarf??!

(It's not fun unless it's an agonizing love triangle.)

(Do I need to dig up my tumblr posts involving Zoltan or...)

KnightofPhoenix said:
As I've created one of the most epic dwarves ever in Origins. I volunteer my services.
This puts a good spin on the plot. Would Iorveth give into his hatred for the other man and show nothing but disdain, or would he make peace with the scheming dwarf's extraordinary personality and accept him as a worthy ally who would help bring Aedirn to victory? Stay tuned...

I came here to see what other people were playing...instead I got a philosophical discussion on art and equality. Damn it KoP, stop philosophizing all over the place!

Also, I am now avoiding the new TR game.

Dragon said:
I came here to see what other people were playing...instead I got a philosophical discussion on art and equality. Damn it KoP, stop philosophizing all over the place!

Also, I am now avoiding the new TR game. />

I just at this :p

And why? I finished it with overall 83%, just those collectibles left. It's really great, the story is crafted well, looks good, gameplay is well done and lara's character writing is the cream of the crop! I was skeptical myself (long back initially) but it's well worth it.

Dragon said:

Also, I am now avoiding the new TR game. />

I've spent hours writing about TW2 politics, I'm entitled to a bit of off-topic ranting :p

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/03/08/the-goals-and-inspirations-for-thief.aspx?PageIndex=2

I duno if this was posted already but new Thief interview. I don't really know what to think they mention all these other games. If they get from Splinter Cell which I loved then I'll be happy.

Dragon said:

Also, I am now avoiding the new TR game. />/>

It could be a mistake for you not to play the game because of what people say.

The combat is great, much better than TW2 combat and Lara is a very well made character.
The world is beautiful and the game is good apart for the QTE,s.
I haven't finished the game yet but the story is about average so far.

guipit said:
Poor Garrett, he will always have a weird face. And I thought that artwork in previous games looked bad.

@Dragon's Dream
If you like fast-paced shooters, then do play Tomb Raider. It's not the kind of gameplay I enjoy (and especially not what I want to do when playing TR) and the rest of the game isn't good enough to make me ignore it. But if you want action, you'll get action.

Dona said:
@Dragon's Dream
If you like fast-paced shooters, then do play Tomb Raider. It's not the kind of gameplay I enjoy (and especially not what I want to do when playing TR) and the rest of the game isn't good enough to make me ignore it. But if you want action, you'll get action.

I wouldn't say that there are that much of shooting in TR. I definitely spend more time on exploration than on shooting.

I've just finished Tomb Raider on PS3 and enjoyed every minute of it. :) A little less blood, violence and uh ah ooooh would've been cool, but otherwise it's such a polished game that it beats Uncharted in almost every aspect for me.

Jesus Garrett, what happened to your face again? Square Enix's turning you into an angsty ninja. And why are you so damn pale? The weather must suck in The City most of the time...

Thief: Mark of the Dishonored tbh!!!

Yeah, they should get rid of the scarf covering his mouth. He looked better in T3:

Also, they should listen to Edna Mode's advice: NO. CAPES! Not very convenient for a thief to have one.

guipit said:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/03/08/the-goals-and-inspirations-for-thief.aspx?PageIndex=2

I duno if this was posted already but new Thief interview. I don't really know what to think they mention all these other games. If they get from Splinter Cell which I loved then I'll be happy.

Their only source of inspiration should be Thief 1 and Thief 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom