Playing other games

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new game based on the Dark Eye setting, called Blackguards. It's a strategy/RPG hybrid with turn-based combat on a hex grid. It looks like that old formula so many of us know and love. Has anyone played it? I think I want it. This and the Banner Saga.

Wichat said:
Can anybody tell something about Hitman?

Its a robbery for 9$
The first two are cruel, esspecialy the second one,its my favorite but its...harsh.
Hitman blood money is awesome but the easiest,absolution is good too,not a hitman game like the others but its good.

And its like saoe said you either go gun blazing or make every target death an accident(blood money is the best in the accidents department).
You can also use different cloth of people you knocked out to enter some places.

Thans, guys, for your answers. Yes, the offer in ¨Steam is a temptation but before to get it I rather ask for this tittle. Jack: I take note ;P

The last game I finished was Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance after finally coming out for PC and enjoyed it very much. Very well done I must say, hoping future titles follow suite (which seems likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom