Playing with other forum members

+
Playing with other forum members

Hey guys and gals,

I propose this thread to be the place where people can meet to start a TWAG game together.

For instance, my friend to whom I gave my second key is busy today, so I can't even try playing the game since Matchmaking doesn't seem to be doing a good job in finding someone for me to play with.

So, who cares for a private game of TWAG?

Hey guys and gals,

I propose this thread to be the place where people can meet to start a TWAG game together.

For instance, my friend to whom I gave my second key is busy today, so I can't even try playing the game since Matchmaking doesn't seem to be doing a good job in finding someone for me to play with.

So, who cares for a private game of TWAG?

Maybe one day when I get my access, I'll notify you. :)

I had a good game with 3 people, went by way too quick though with a 1 Quest game goal, I think that gives a huge advantage to Geralt, but anyways...yeah! Just PM me and if I'm free I'd be down for games :)

Edit: Except I guess that part of the game's features don't seem to be working quite yet...bother. Well some day! :)

Last edited:
Not enough in which sense? Much less interesting, or doesn't run at all?
Could you please reply to this in the following thread, btw:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30771-Playing-with-other-forum-members
(for the sake of not diverting this one).

Maybe we can just play together for now? I invite you to this thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30771-Playing-with-other-forum-members
There should be 4 players to run a game - so only "two of us" would be too less. But a lot of people played as I can read here, so why I can't jump into a running game? About 2h "... waiting for other players to join the game"
At gog.com they said "we're also doing various improvements and fixes to matchmaking algorithms over the weekend, so there might be timeframes when finding opponents will be tougher - sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for helping us with the testing!"
So I'm still hoping :)

Today I can join a lobby at last :) But there are obviously only 3 players (incl. me) waiting for a 4th one - you're too busied with watching soccer? ;)

Yeah I would, but I'm still asking my friends whether or not they want to try it out. I will post it there once no one replies, and tbh, I'd rather PM it to someone then post it in a thread, since it can be easily ninja'd then.

I thought about giving my spare one away via a PM as well, but realized that the one getting it might do something stupid with it, like actually selling it to someone.
By just posting the key (inside spoiler tags) it's definitely claimed/redeemed asap, without anyone even getting the chance to abuse it any way.

I am eager to play, but it seems like there are no players in public...
So I've created lobby named "game in hands", everyone welcome) Or PM me, please)

As @ReptilePZ told me to do, I want to host a game on TWAG, I will be monitoring this thread for the next hour and seeing if anyone wants in on this. Then I shall open the server under the name "Vincentdante." If enough people show their support sooner then I will just open it right away.

@shinobi2u want a rematch?

As @ReptilePZ told me to do, I want to host a game on TWAG, I will be monitoring this thread for the next hour and seeing if anyone wants in on this. Then I shall open the server under the name "Vincentdante." If enough people show their support sooner then I will just open it right away.

@shinobi2u want a rematch?

Can't right now, I'm at work. :p

I'd play during lunch, but I have errands to run. Maybe this afternoon though, I'll hit you up.

Can't right now, I'm at work. :p

I'd play during lunch, but I have errands to run. Maybe this afternoon though, I'll hit you up.

Sure sounds good. I think I'll abandon this thread to nowhere. I'm not really sure what Reptile thought I could accomplish here :p

Top Bottom