Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

+
well the lack of npcs and choices makes mgs inferior. its hard to get 60fps if you add these things to the mix. only pc can handle that

That is stupid, Witcher 3 get into 20fps without NPC in Screen. MGS V is pretty optimized game for PS4, Witcher 3 is a shitty port for PS4

That is stupid, Witcher 3 get into 20fps without NPC in Screen. MGS V is pretty optimized game for PS4, Witcher 3 is a shitty port for PS4

even if its not directly on your screen showing, the engine still loads npcs and still adds to the stress of the engine yknow but i agree on shitty port.

Bad decision in first place was to develop game on PC and port to console. Should be done opposite way, it is done by all other devs. Just because console will not be more powerful than pc.

That was how it should always be done. You don't develop games on a console. PC is superior in every single way, and should always take priority. However, in this case CDPR have no experience outside of what they know, and PS4 has become a challenge they never should have taken up.

That was how it should always be done. You don't develop games on a console. PC is superior in every single way, and should always take priority. However, in this case CDPR have no experience outside of what they know, and PS4 has become a challenge they never should have taken up.

You don`t develop game on a console but for a console first to avoid such bad performance ports. Of course CDPR may skip consoles for Cyberpunk if they are fine with only PC profit.

You don`t develop game on a console but for a console first to avoid such bad performance ports. Of course CDPR may skip consoles for Cyberpunk if they are fine with only PC profit.

Don't see why not. PC has had far too many horribly optimized console "ports" throughout the years, or games that suffer from consoleitus. I'd rather Cyberpunk not suffer this, and Witcher 3 doesn't, aside from the severe downgrade, it retained It's depth and scale.

Go ahead, put your games on these consoles, but don't continuously claim the PS4 Ver. is above Xbone leading up to release when It's by far the WORST version of this amazing game, and fail to fix the issues, such as the horrible framerate and popins.

Don't see why not. PC has had far too many horribly optimized console "ports" throughout the years, or games that suffer from consoleitus. I'd rather Cyberpunk not suffer this, and Witcher 3 doesn't, aside from the severe downgrade, it retained It's depth and scale.

Go ahead, put your games on these consoles, but don't continuously claim the PS4 Ver. is above Xbone leading up to release when It's by far the WORST version of this amazing game, and fail to fix the issues, such as the horrible framerate and popins.

I don`t think CDPR will decide to release game only on PC. After witcher3 they see difference in wallet between developing game for PC only and PC and consoles.

I am not sure what you want to say in 2nd paragraph - english is not my native.

even if its not directly on your screen showing, the engine still loads npcs and still adds to the stress of the engine yknow but i agree on shitty port.

C'mon, do you really believe that the engine is calculating NPC from 1km???? the game drops even in caves far away from NPC. If they are doing that, that is bad optimization.

C'mon, do you really believe that the engine is calculating NPC from 1km???? the game drops even in caves far away from NPC. If they are doing that, that is bad optimization.

It's streaming.

The game overall is just so horribly optimized on PS4 i general, It's outright pathetic.

Got one of the best RPG's in years and can't enjoy it cause CDPR failed with the PS4 Version. What sucks even more is no from CDPR is acknowledging the frame issues, the terrible popins, the graphical bugs. 1.09 is supposed to fix it, apparently, as if were to believe that, and no news of it.

It's streaming.

The game overall is just so horribly optimized on PS4 i general, It's outright pathetic.

Got one of the best RPG's in years and can't enjoy it cause CDPR failed with the PS4 Version. What sucks even more is no from CDPR is acknowledging the frame issues, the terrible popins, the graphical bugs. 1.09 is supposed to fix it, apparently, as if were to believe that, and no news of it.

You're absolutely right, it's very strange as to why CDPR are oblivious to major issues on the ps4 version, ever since the first update all Marcin says is 'we're looking into it'. He never addresses the matter straight up, I feel like they are cowering behind the scenes hoping that people will eventually forget about the ps4 version. I absolutely hated Assassins Creed Unity but at least Ubisoft tried their best to fix the game.

I feel like CDPR just don't care anymore, ironic how they 'delayed' the game in the first place because they wanted to make sure it was fully 'optimised.'
Funny how that turned out for the ps4 version.... I want to go back to playing the Witcher 3 but the performance has ruined my favourite rpg, until it's fixed. Right now I'll stick to MGSV, now that game is were performance levels should be. Game studio's need to look into hiring the people that are leaving Kojima Productions.
I wish CDPR the best but I also wish they give us fans what we deserve, a COMPLETE and finished product.

I just got fed up of waiting and downloaded on PC. I didn't think I'd be able to run at the settings I wanted, but I can, and it looks slightly better than PS4 version, and running 50 - 60 frames, which is ideal for me.

I wanted the convenience of my console, not worrying if I could run it at the level I want, wasted $80 on a broken product and it'll likely never get fixed. Not making that same mistake again.

I just got fed up of waiting and downloaded on PC. I didn't think I'd be able to run at the settings I wanted, but I can, and it looks slightly better than PS4 version, and running 50 - 60 frames, which is ideal for me.

I wanted the convenience of my console, not worrying if I could run it at the level I want, wasted $80 on a broken product and it'll likely never get fixed. Not making that same mistake again.

How many times did you download it on PC? You have already said it a few pages back. Almost the same shitty post. So why cant you enjoy it if you got two PC copys? Does the game suck on PC to?

becos of their failure to fix ps4's performance, i will be putting the game aside indefinitely and will not purchase any DLC expansion packs

Guest 3834709

There are very frequent immersion breaking visual glitches on the ps4 currently. Flickering shadows, constant flickering textures, objects loading late in cutscenes e.t.c These patches are making the game worse as well as better.
I'd love the visual consistency of the vanilla realise with a frame rate not in the low 20s.
Please, please, can we have the option to set a custom resolution CDPR?

I was just taking a look at this Lets Play for PS4 and noticed the framerate is pretty awful at the 20 minutes and 20 seconds point in this video. He's running around indoors and then outdoors, and the framerate is just chugging along really bad. Anyone know if the framerate has improved in this area since version 1.01. that's when I assume this video was made, judging by the date.
I haven't started my play-through yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Phagf6OPs

I was just taking a look at this Lets Play for PS4 and noticed the framerate is pretty awful at the 20 minutes and 20 seconds point in this video. He's running around indoors and then outdoors, and the framerate is just chugging along really bad. Anyone know if the framerate has improved in this area since version 1.01. that's when I assume this video was made, judging by the date.
I haven't started my play-through yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Phagf6OPs

I had no problems in Crow's Perch at the Bloody Baron. The real problem starts at Crookback Bog and other areas where you will only get 20fps constantly especially when you are fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPdXqO35GEE

Last edited:

vladgiurgiubv

+1 I also have performance problems on PS4
anyway PC is badly optimized also...this game is a true dissapointment

Top Bottom