Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

+
I started new DLC quest line and.. when you fight with 2 decoctions ( green cloud effect around screen) + cat elixir( white-black screen) + use igni spell then game can fps drop. This happens mostly inside. 2 places are easy to notice this.
1st. when you will find fist underground camp when looking for stolen blueprint, 2nd when you go underground in oxenfurt to start main dlc quest.
Unfortunately when you combine few effects it will always end with fps drops on ps4. Only pure sword play has chance to be 30 fps stable.

Another thing are those drops at beginning of combat when game loads something, this could be preloaded.

I bought the game at day one and after 1/2 months i sold it because I could not play with these framerate.
Now i want to buy it again. They solved with the latest patches or the game still heavily drop?
Please I need an honest answer. Thanks.

Last edited:
I bought the game at day one and after 1/2 months i sold it because I could not play with these framerate.
Now i want to buy it again. They solved with the latest patches or the game still heavily drop?
Please I need an honest answer. Thanks.

My honest opinion. I recently downloaded the game on ps4 and played for a litle while. From what i saw there where no significante framerate issues. I just stoped playing because i want to play when there are no more bugs on quests and no more patches to come. But i think that if you want to start playing the game right now you'll have a great time.

With the new patch i definitely saw some improvements. But ot still lacking technical stability.
For example: fps on my console is low as hell when i am moving around Novigrad( it is not affected my day\night sicle) . Problems with fps now appearing only in big or places(like Velen)

So please CDProject just a few touches to ypur gae and it will be perfetc for me as a day one buyer!

Waiting fo a new patch!
Thank you for your time

vladgiurgiubv

I sold my PS4 copy (without finishing the game) and am waiting for a patch that fixes performance for good and the awful head-bobbing (camera goes back and forth while walking/running/sprinting). Then I'll buy it again, because it's fun and can't wait to see how everything unfolds. But until then... well... there are other games to play

I sold my PS4 copy (without finishing the game) and am waiting for a patch that fixes performance for good and the awful head-bobbing (camera goes back and forth while walking/running/sprinting). Then I'll buy it again, because it's fun and can't wait to see how everything unfolds. But until then... well... there are other games to play
Really ? a new problem ?! Everyone have it?
Then I will wait until they fix it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom