Playstation 4 Framerate topic

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just give console owners like on PC the option to tweet things to get better FPS. Like let us play at 900p or 720p, that would probably solve the issue.

They're looking into it. Sheesh, how many times do you expect Momot to say this? Every time someone comes into the thread complaining about frame rate?

He said so on twitter I don't know how many times. Fixing something like this, especially without downgrading anything isn't easy. What caused this I think was that the Witcher 3 was in development long before the current gen console specs became known. So the vision was already set in stone, when the specs for the PS4 and Xbox One became known.

It's like Watch Dogs over again, except that CDPR unlike Ubisoft seem unwilling to sacrifice resolution and set the game's internal renderer to 900p output rather than 1080p. Doing that would likely solve the game's performance issues completely, but they really want to keep that 1080p it seems.

Guest 3349340

He said so on twitter

Heh. Excatly.. on Twitter. So I guess if one don`t have Twitter, one can`t get latest news? A The Witcher 3 support forum dos`nt seem more appropriate?

Not saying they should come hold our hands or anything but a little info goes a long way. Well anyway, still think it is a great game. Guessing they are working hard (hopefully) so future gamers get a better experience.

I hope they bring the game visuals from before patch 1.03 that ruined the game beauty, shadows is bad, slow NPC respawn, bad texture annoying pops-in and draw distance.

To improve game perfurmance and frame rates and stutter issues you don't need to take the beauty of the game it's not fair.
We want real work not just empty promises.

Fixing the frame rates is like a dream that may or may not come true.

Please CDPR fix this asap..

Thanks

I doubt it will ever get fixed. I have been in this situation a few times with other games over the years and an optimization patch never came(or one did but it didnt help very much).

Marcin Momot still not reply to my tweets .
All that can mean only a thing .
THEY CAN'T FIX THE FRAME RATE ( like only 2/3 frames ).
The PS4 versione it's completely broken ( like Unity ).
I'm startint to think this !
Sure they can achieve 30fps...but only with a serious downgrade. And they will never do this because most of peoples only watch the graphics and in that case "all the world" will claim !
I thinks that's the truth :(

Our development team is still looking into this issue. FPS on PS4 has been slightly improved with the recent patches but we want to say something when we have solid facts to present to you. As mentioned, the team is trying to improve this aspect of the game, and I will share the information with you as soon as I have something.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry about the silence on this topic.

Our development team is still looking into this issue. FPS on PS4 has been slightly improved with the recent patches but we want to say something when we have solid facts to present to you. As mentioned, the team is trying to improve this aspect of the game, and I will share the information with you as soon as I have something.

Finally an official statement! And good to hear an apology for being silent!

Thank you for your polite response Marcin, I think what you have explained is very understandable.

Thanks, that's very reassuring. Hopefully you will be able to iron out framerate problems. During a quest with one of the old friends from TW2 (I don't want to spoil his name, but it is connected to

<SPOILER!>
Reardon manor quest
<END OF SPOILER>

animation was atrocious (I'm sure that rain and fire exacerbated the problem).

Thank You :)

Thanks for the response. But that also means patch 1.05 won't do a thing regarding the FR. Here we go with another 2 weeks to a month of waiting...

:hai:

In my opinion the framerate problem is preety minor, but on 1.04 I've noticed a major downgrade in graphics while game runs exacly the same. Also, I'm really, really astonished with people saying they can't play because of framedrops... I've never notice a framedrops which makes the game unplayable.

No mention for CD Projekt red about fps improvements in patch 1.05, hopefully 1.06 solves the pesky issue. Patches come out weekly hopefully 1.06 will come within two weeks time. Can't wait until the fps fix, the game is awesome and I will jump back to it as soon as it's fixed.

Thanks for this reply and the continued tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom