Playstation 4 Framerate topic

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
run the game at 900p.... ps4 cant run this game at 1080p.....just do what the XB1 made

Wrong it can, the developers just isent experinced enough to handle the playstation platform

and it shows look at the framerate.

the effects are killing the fps.

and they need to sort it out.

run the game at 900p.... ps4 cant run this game at 1080p.....just do what the XB1 made
The XboxOne made it by removing alpha effects like fog, not by reducing resolution...and we all do not want that something which deeply characterize the visuals and atmosphere of a title be removed. A swamp without fog is a swamp no more...

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/47943-Fog-removed-in-the-swamps?p=1774281#post1774281

Sometimes i think people just keep going on watering his personal vegetable garden without trying to get the whole picture in front of their noses...

Nobody will code for ps4. This is just a pc port, why? Because its cheaper . I understand that there are different low level tools for optimisation, but it is time and money consuming.

Nobody will code for ps4. This is just a pc port, why? Because its cheaper . I understand that there are different low level tools for optimisation, but it is time and money consuming.

If you went into the creating of games with that atitude then no wonder the ps4 version is fucked.

wait who cares ? so i take it you dident buy the ps4 version ( let me ask you then why are you here?)
You are wrong, I have ps4 version. I think devs at the moment dont care, or maybe they cant give us an clear answer, when and why, because the game is multiplatphorm. Game must be sold on all platphorms. Do You really think that they dont know about frame rate problem? Sorry for my bad English

You are wrong, I have ps4 version. I think devs at the moment dont care, or maybe they cant give us an clear answer, when and why, because the game is multiplatphorm. Game must be sold on all platphorms. Do You really think that they dont know about frame rate problem? Sorry for my bad English

Of course they know it has framerate problems they knew long before we complained to them about it

and still they released it like that.

Of course they know it has framerate problems they knew long before we complained to them about it

and still they released it like that.
Because of bigger install base of ps4 and an excellent PR, porting difficulty and maybe less experience. Anyway the game is the best.

The game is great but this whole performance fiasco will make me rate the game down

thats for sure.
Bytheway, this was for the first and I think the last time of buing the ps4 game at full price in day one. I was fooled when I saw fist missions on youtube, and many dishonest reviewers.

Bytheway, this was for the first and I think the last time of buing the ps4 game at full price in day one. I was fooled when I saw fist missions on youtube, and many dishonest reviewers.

my friend i can tell you with 100% that you shouldent do that

specialy not with metal gear solid phantom pain coming ( open world 60 fps 1080P)

kojima and his team knows how to do it right.

and they have experince with playstation :D

but yeah its actually scary the first reviews for witcher 3 was ps4 version and they
gave it 10 out of 10!!! you cannot trust anybody anymore its so sad.

I totally agree, I feel betrayed by CDPR and all the reviewers who didn't mention the obvious framerate issues!
They have sold 4 million copies, 1.3 was sold on PC so the rest is probably 1.8 on PS4 and 0.9 on XONE, so they are making the most money out of PS4 sales and they deliver such a shitty product. I can't believe they fooled us like that and all this talk about how they take gamers seriously and how they are so much better than other developers... Fool me once...

Last edited:
:) Everybody lies(c)

---------- Updated at 05:48 PM ----------

I totally agree, I feel betrayed by CDPR and all the reviewers who didn't mention the obvious framerate issues!
They have sold 4 million copies, 1.3 was sold on PC so the rest is probably 1.8 on PS4 and 0.9 on XONE, so they are making the most money out of PS4 sales and they deliver such a shittiy product.
What about sonys quality control(certification)? They all lie(or maybe do not say the whole truth :) ), because this is very profitable business.

Last edited:
Yeah, it' incredible that they are making the most of the money with the broken ps4 version. I can t believe this problem was not mention in reviews . They only said a generic " unstable frame rate". How can you give a fuck*** 9 or 10 ?! This makes me so angry.
And CDPR still silent. Congratulations for the sales. Enjoy our money !

If it was EA or Ubisoft to release a game in these conditions certain that the "whole world" has complained the game.
But no, CDPR are Gods.

Yeah, it' incredible that they are making the most of the money with the broken ps4 version. I can t believe this problem was not mention in reviews . They only said a generic " unstable frame rate". How can you give a fuck*** 9 or 10 ?! This makes me so angry.
And CDPR still silent. Congratulations for the sales. Enjoy our money !

If it was EA or Ubisoft to release a game in these conditions certain that the "whole world" has complained the game.
But no, CDPR are Gods.

Thats actually true just because its CDPR and witcher series they give it a free pass.

AND SOME EVEN GAVE IT 10 out of 10 I MEAN COMEON !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom