Playstation 4 Framerate topic

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is humiliation. Is it possible to start something like kickstarter to collect money for a good lawyer? I am ready to sell my PS4 version for that purpose.

Im ready to sell my ps4 xD, second game in a row with the same problem (Ac unity and now the witcher). Has anyone ever played watchdgos on ps4? you can say whatever you want about that game about how boring it is, but that is how 30 fps lock feels. Its a huge difference

Im ready to sell my ps4 xD, second game in a row with the same problem (Ac unity and now the witcher). Has anyone ever played watchdgos on ps4? you can say whatever you want about that game about how boring it is, but that is how 30 fps lock feels. Its a huge difference

I can tell you the reason why AC sucked is because its a ubisoft game plain and simple they do not care for anybody

they milk a product and pushes it out as fast as possible

watchdogs i have it but it's honestly been so long since i played it that i cannot remember how it runs ( also a ubisoft game so its probaly shit too)XD

and for CDPR yep they never did a playstation title so i guess you can use that as a excuse for the game not running correct ( but still they did release it)

---------- Updated at 05:41 PM ----------

This is my thread and i know it dosent belong but i just wanted to share this ( i am more excited for this game than i ever was witcher 3) no disrepect at any witcher hardcore fans) :)

Ps. ps4 ( 1080P 60 fps open world)

Last edited:
And what about Bloodborne ? The game stutter every seconds ( my eyes bleed when i play it...nevers see sometithing like that ) and on multiplayer 3/4 peoples in some areas ( forest or old yarnam for example ) drop to 15fps or less sometimes . Awesome to experience in PvP when you are against 3.
Hey...but it run at 1080 ! That 's the important !

And what about Bloodborne ? The game stutter every seconds ( my eyes bleed when i play it...nevers see sometithing like that ) and on multiplayer 3/4 peoples in some areas ( forest or old yarnam for example ) drop to 15fps or less sometimes . Awesome to experience in PvP wheb you are against 3.
Hey...but it run at 1080 ! That s the important lol

This is actually correct bloodborn has a horrible framerate the stutters are so bad

and i would say its also a game that was rushed out the door for sure. ( we are getting dark souls 3)

so im pretty spot on about the rushing the game out the door.

I will not wait 5 months, they decide to settle the problem.

September 1, goodbye witcher.

Hello MGS V.

I would be careful before buying.

Last edited:
If you're waiting on patches to fix the frame rate you will probably be waiting your whole life. The game is done, what they can do is try to optimize things and do something here and there. Not saying is impossible for them to do it, just personal opinion.

The only way they could make the game run at a steady fps is if they lower the graphics quality quite a bit. And as we all noticed, if one rock is missing on the top of a mountain several threads are created to complain about how the game was downgraded. Ubisoft had two 8GB patches to fix the frame rate issue with Assassins Creed Unity and all they did was improve 1, 2 fps in some locations, no more than 2, which made the game still run around 23, 24 fps (yes, have the game).

Besides, they have a lot, a lot of bugs to fix, they need to find the bug in the code, code the game, fix the bug, and each time they fix a bug they need to test the game again to find more bugs created by the fix, then test again, then optimize. That for all three versions of the game, a game that is 200 hours plus. Then they need to make free DLCs. And they can't test the game properly (again, a 200 hour+ game) because people start to complain after two weeks that the patch will never come out.
(It's not easy to find a bug in a small application, wonder in a huge thing like this game, I know because I do code some programs)

So they can't fix the bugs properly for each platform individually which would be a lot better, they try to fix for all three at once (well, that's what it looks like, hope not though), and if they did try to fix each version of the game it would take a lot more time and effort, and people would complain about that, and then they would complain why didn't their version get the patch released before the others.

All this with an small studio like CdProjekt. They never dealt with so many users, never launched on three different platforms. Not defending them or saying anyone here is wrong, just saying this so people won't get their hopes up waiting basically for a miracle fix for the FPS.

I would be really happy if they could at least fix the bugs that the last two pasts brought, I had no problems at all with 1.01, if the game would go back to that state I'd be extremely satisfied.

Edit: If they do fix the FPS that would be really amazing and I would be even happier, and I hope they do so everyone can enjoy the game in the way they wish to do so.

Last edited:
If you're waiting on patches to fix the frame rate you will probably be waiting your whole life. The game is done, what they can do is try to optimize things and do something here and there. Not saying is impossible for them to do it, just personal opinion.

The only way they could make the game run at a steady fps is if they lower the graphics quality quite a bit. And as we all noticed, if one rock is missing on the top of a mountain several threads are created to complain about how the game was downgraded. Ubisoft had two 8GB patches to fix the frame rate issue with Assassins Creed Unity and all they did was improve 1, 2 fps in some locations, no more than 2, which made the game still run around 23, 24 fps (yes, have the game).

Besides, they have a lot, a lot of bugs to fix, they need to find the bug in the code, code the game, fix the bug, and each time they fix a bug they need to test the game again to find more bugs created by the fix, then test again, then optimize. That for all three versions of the game, a game that is 200 hours plus. Then they need to make free DLCs. And they can't test the game properly (again, a 200 hour+ game) because people start to complain after two weeks that the patch will never come out.
(It's not easy to find a bug in a small application, wonder in a huge thing like this game, I know because I do code some programs)

So they can't fix the bugs properly for each platform individually which would be a lot better, they try to fix for all three at once (well, that's what it looks like, hope not though), and if they did try to fix each version of the game it would take a lot more time and effort, and people would complain about that, and then they would complain why didn't their version get the patch released before the others.

All this with an small studio like CdProjekt. They never dealt with so many users, never launched on three different platforms. Not defending them or saying anyone here is wrong, just saying this so people won't get their hopes up waiting basically for a miracle fix for the FPS.

I would be really happy if they could at least fix the bugs that the last two pasts brought, I had no problems at all with 1.01, if the game would go back to that state I'd be extremely satisfied.

Edit: If they do fix the FPS that would be really amazing and I would be even happier, and I hope they do so everyone can enjoy the game in the way they wish to do so.

They don't need to lower the graphics to fix the framerate. It might take a few patches and some time but it can be done and I suspect it will eventually. I remember the first Oblivion game on the 360 had serious frame rate issues and it was fixed. Prior Witcher titles also suffered from some optimization issues and they were fixed eventually.

Agreed. Its like a slide show.
sadly dcpr is ignoring us completely.

they should have never released it on ps4 and should have stayed pc only.
but with their false promises "game will run at 30 fps all time" they fooled us.
ps 4 version is the most selling one, so get ur shit together and fix this number 1 issue on ps4. You already got our money.

I already sold my PS4 with all games i had and built myself a decent PC for gaming. Overpriced games on ps4,with poor performance is not worth my time and money at all. :cheers:

I already sold my PS4 with all games i had and built myself a decent PC for gaming. Overpriced games on ps4,with poor performance is not worth my time and money at all. :cheers:

We need they fix the problem, we don't need stupid comments. If you sold your ps4, nice for you, so go out and close the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom