Playstation 4 Framerate topic

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
my point is, that a lot of people bought this game digitally on day1, so they can't sell it. they should have wait a few days to see, how the game performs.
at least you can sell the physical copy, if you were that stupid to buy it at launch. like i did...

People are still buying the game..here we are on day 41. Few days - more like a few weeks. How is someone going to know the game performs like shit when no gaming sites mention this fact? Most gamers use Metacritic to get an idea if it's a game they will be interested in..which just shows one glowing review after another with hardly any mention of FPS problems.

People are still buying the game..here we are on day 41. Few days - more like a few weeks. How is someone going to know the game performs like shit when no gaming sites mention this fact? Most gamers use Metacritic to get an idea if it's a game they will be interested in..which just shows one glowing review after another with hardly any mention of FPS problems.

forums, digital foundry, ...
casual gamers don't check such websites anyway, so i'm obviously talking about the "hardcore" dudes.

please DISABLE FOG on engine or put LESS emission particles ( 30 FPS PLEEEASSEE )
and see the scripts of (CAMERA - PLAYER) one suggestion !!

For those who have both Xone and ps4, u should trade your ps4 copy for a xbox one as i've done...
Game is still astonishing in 900p, and framerate is smooth in every situation...
i was so disapointed with ps4 version, but with xbox version TW3 became my GOAT!
Hope it will be fixed on ps4 for those who have no choice...

I have both platforms and bought the game digitally for ps4, just because "Don’t Worry About Optimization;Our Coders Are Voodoo Shamans".
And now? Yeah, I can :censored: myself.

For those who have both Xone and ps4, u should trade your ps4 copy for a xbox one as i've done...
Game is still astonishing in 900p, and framerate is smooth in every situation...
i was so disapointed with ps4 version, but with xbox version TW3 became my GOAT!
Hope it will be fixed on ps4 for those who have no choice...

A: I don't want to own 2 consoles
B: xboxone GPU is beyond trash hence 900p or 720p in 2015

This doesn't actually solve anything

Thanks

A: I don't want to own 2 consoles
B: xboxone GPU is beyond trash hence 900p or 720p in 2015

This doesn't actually solve anything

Thanks

Well said, we shouldn't have to buy another console to enjoy this game. The "Voodoo shaman" coders should've done their magic on all platforms. I could quite easily go out and buy it on xbone or pc but I won't, I chose to buy a ps4 to play it. If patch 1.07 or a few after that don't lock the fr to 30fps I'm gonna sell my ps4 copy and wait maybe a year or so for the inevitable Enhanced edition, with all bugs fixed, framerate fixed + all dlc's & bonus content. It'll also stop me coming hear to piss & moan about it :D

I think all what is need is turn of v-sync

Sure let's introduce a whole lot of tearing and all sorts of crap to a game that is already so broken.

So I gather from returning to check up on the forums after a few week(s) that nothing has changed since then... Hmm... Thanks CDPR for ripping us out of our money.

Sure let's introduce a whole lot of tearing and all sorts of crap to a game that is already so broken.

So I gather from returning to check up on the forums after a few week(s) that nothing has changed since then... Hmm... Thanks CDPR for ripping us out of our money.

Yep 43 days and counting..with no ETA..

I haven't played this game in 3weeks now... getting pathetic at this point. Almost hitting that point where i will forget i own the game.

All of the following applies primarily to the PS4 version, but ...

Dear developers, you have had plenty of time to work on the bugs, but it's time to have a conscience.
We waited with varying success from you even the slightest progress to justify our confidence, but probably we all know how to do things.
I will not repeat, and ask you to do me a favor, all have long said.
Even if you can remove in 1.07, it does not relieve us from the pain that you are their irresponsible approach led us to experience.
I am fully confident that the people involved, directly to the creation of the world game, for developing the technical side of where you came from, experiencing similar feelings, do it at least for them.
I still have a lot of words, but they will not change anything.
You were the very group of people, which wanted to believe, but this is not the case.
You rejoice stupendous sales, praise (but not your merit, it is our fault, and the desire to indulge in wishful thinking)
I did not want to offend anyone, but it's the words that I would like to convey to you, share all read 2.
Excuse for machine translation from Russian into English.

You can better!

I haven't played this game in 3weeks now... getting pathetic at this point. Almost hitting that point where i will forget i own the game.

lol same as me and i am still at novigrad, waiting for the mega patch to fix this big fug up mess on the ps4

Think they are all having big pool parties all day long at CDPR.... Gloating over all the 9/10 reviews they got from people who didn't play past the first 5 minutes of the game.

But not heard anything from them for quiet some time.... so maybe some of them drowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom