Playstation 4 Framerate topic

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.07 is becoming a myth. And to make matters worse, we don't even know if that patch will deal with the framerate problem.

If it doesn't, then it's another month of waiting.

Go listen to Bjorks, Army of Me song!! lol..
All I hear is complaints, where is the thanks and patience??
At least they are still working to improve the game you guys
. ;)

Ahh, tell me about it. I'm trying really hard to be patient. Just hope there's improvement in the next patch, otherwise I'm going to feel like we've been taken for fools.

Fingers crossed, because unfortunately that's all we have...

1.07 is becoming a myth. And to make matters worse, we don't even know if that patch will deal with the framerate problem.

If it doesn't, then it's another month of waiting.

What!?

That's just ludacris if they are not fixing the fps by 1.07. They've had well enough time.

What!?

That's just ludacris if they are not fixing the fps by 1.07. They've had well enough time.

I totally agree - they have had more than enough time. I'm certain CDPR already knows whether or not the performance fixes will be included with 1.07. Their continued silence shows an extreme lack of respect at this point.

For those keeping track this is now 48 days since launch with no ETA for performance fixes.

And their previously awesome community relations is nowhere to be seen lately. For instance, why in the hell is there still a stickied post for Patch 1.03 going Live (May 26th) with no mention of any newer patches?

Last edited:
God I love Ponies.

Such handsome creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pesky issue. I understand that although it doesn't affect all PS4 users, ( which is weird) it affects a lot. I sympathize, especially as I stare at my Arkham Knight game on PC.

HOWEVER.

TEH RULEZ.

Get your message through, but try to do it politely, civilly and concisely. Make it clear you have an issue and you're not happy. Of course make sure the bug is reported, ( as it has been a million times, sadly) and then follow developments.

This is a big, complex game on multiple platforms. By far, CDPR's biggest challenge to date.

It sucks hard you can't enjoy it as you'd hoped, but you still can't turn the forums into a crappy place to be for others.

I don't want to have to Pony and depart you if you do that, but I will.

I feel optimistic with the mention of FX in the latest patch notes. That's where the worst of it seem to come from.

I feel optimistic with the mention of FX in the latest patch notes. That's where the worst of it seem to come from.

Don't forget the last line of patch notes for 1.05 read "Improves stability in gameplay and the UI" that got our hopes up. Turns out it did absolutely nothing in terms of frame-rate improvement.

No explicit mention of PS4 performance fixes tells me all I need to know about 1.07

Last edited:
I honestly want to support CDPR, I do. I actually stopped playing for awhile waiting the frame rate to be fixed hoping my experience will get better. However, it's been far too long, every week I try to find out information about when the frame rate is fixed so that I can continue playing. Please CDPR, fix this so that I can keep on playing, it's been almost 2 months and the game's no where near a decent experience for me :(

This is a pesky issue. I understand that although it doesn't affect all PS4 users, ( which is weird) it affects a lot. I sympathize, especially as I stare at my Arkham Knight game on PC.

HOWEVER.

TEH RULEZ.

Get your message through, but try to do it politely, civilly and concisely. Make it clear you have an issue and you're not happy. Of course make sure the bug is reported, ( as it has been a million times, sadly) and then follow developments.

This is a big, complex game on multiple platforms. By far, CDPR's biggest challenge to date.

It sucks hard you can't enjoy it as you'd hoped, but you still can't turn the forums into a crappy place to be for others.

I don't want to have to Pony and depart you if you do that, but I will.

All PS4 are the same there isn't a faster version and It has been stated on many gaming tech channels (Digital Foundry, NX Gamer, Gamersyde) that the frame drops in certain areas. The only ones that have no problems at all are those who can't tell the difference between 20fps and 30fps. Hell I even know people that have so slow PC-s they only get like 15fps in most games on low settings and they say it's totally fine to play. The only part you can manipulate on the PS4 is the hard drive so if this problem is caused from slow graphics streaming I could imagine that some with faster drives like SSD don't have such issues, but you can't expect that everyone will run to a store and buy SSD just to play Witcher 3.

For the rest it's true if some can't write something constructive don't write at all! I get that everyone with this problem is frustrated I have stopped playing the game too but spiting harsh words on the forums won't solve the issues.

Last edited:
Hopefully the next patch fixes the frame rate issues and bugs. However outside of the issues I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 a lot.

For the rest it's true if some can't write something constructive don't write at all! I get that everyone with this problem is frustrated I have stopped playing the game too but spiting harsh words on the forums won't solve the issues.

That is stupid, this game is not free, I paid 65€ for this shitty port, so I can complain all I want.

That is stupid, this game is not free, I paid for this shitty port, so I can complain all I want.

Sure you can just use a civilized manner CDPR won't work faster if you insult them. The PS4 port is clearly broken period, they should have fixed it before it came out. Learn from your mistakes next time don't buy a game before there is an in depth technical review out in the open. I sure learned my lesson. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom