Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

This article might help and is something that is being largely overlooked in this debate.

If you go and ask for something in a shop in Japan and they don't have it or don't stock it they will tell you that they'll go and have a look in the stock room. The shop keeper won't emerge until you've gone. Thereby they don't lose face for not having the item, but you can be assured they will probably have it the next time you visit the shop.

As the junior partner in the business relationship with Sony, in eastern business behaviour, CDPR has no place forcing the refund, thereby bringing the strength of Sony's verification and refund policies in to question.

If you go and ask for something in a shop in Japan and they don't have it or don't stock it they will tell you that they'll go and have a look in the stock room. The shop keeper won't emerge until you've gone. Thereby they don't lose face for not having the item, but you can be assured they will probably have it the next time you visit the shop.
Damn, good to know !
I will probably wait for a long while and never comeback in this shop after that (because I wouldn't take it really well) :)

It's back in the ps store, today, as coming soon. You are still unable to purchase or download it.

PS_App_20210614_050130.jpeg

😑

Last edited:
This is from the PS App, 8th most relevant item? Release date to be determined (makes me doubt your 18th of June release a little @Geodek69 but it's definitely coming back!)
Videos are still the pre release ones from launch which I think they need to change.

Edit- No Add ons showing yet :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-200016_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-200016_PS App.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20210614-200009_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-200009_PS App.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
These games are coming out in release date order. Pretty girls releases on the 17th, cross the moon on the 18th, dark alliance on the 22th, and empire on the 23rd.

PS_App_20210614_073608.jpeg

Therefore, cyberpunk will release between the 18th and 22nd. My guess is the 18th since psn is ending the refund page on that date but definitely no later then the 21st...

Cool, hopefully we get an update too.

My new PS5 hdmi 2.1 monitor comes tomorrow so should be able to handle up to 4k @ 120fps!!!

If the update increases frames on the PS5, I should be more then ready for it but I suspect it will be fixing more bugs on last gen consoles.

I can't wait for that PS5 next gen upgrade of cyberpunk!

I just noticed something very interesting. I have both PS5 and PS4 and cyberpunk is not showing up on the PS4s store..... hmmm

It is possible that Sony may only allow the PS5 version to be sold or downloadable, if they consider the PS4 version to still be broken.

I refunded my copy in February when 1.2 was delayed, I realized that fixing the game was just not gonna happen at all (6 months after release and this is still true).

I mean.. They made an highlight video about how they increased 5 meters on cop magic spawn....

I am also not optimistic that the Next Gen patch will bring anything major. I doubt that they will/can do a good job on this end after all that we saw.

I think that they will splash in a checkerboard res and some Ambiebt occlusion (it's missing on ps4), and call it a Next Gen patch.

I am very pessimistic. I simply do not trust cdpr at all.

Dunno if Sony is doing a market research with the wishlist on this product, but I actualy wold prefer if they didn't ever put the game up on Sony Digital Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom