Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling CDPR is using our hopes against us. I bet CDPR will slap a big "PATCH 1.3" sticker all over their thumbnail on PlayStation store page, counting on people to make an uneducated purchase.

I have a feeling CDPR is using our hopes against us. I bet CDPR will slap a big "PATCH 1.3" sticker all over their thumbnail on PlayStation store page, counting on people to make an uneducated purchase.
I purchased my ps4 physical copy and there was mentioned that the game has a lot of issues. If people know that there are problems then it is up to them to decide to buy or not. No one is forced.

“Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red continues to improve stability across all platforms,” the company told Axios. “[PlayStation management] recommends playing the title on PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience.”

CDPR told Sony that's the best they can do and gave up. We can now officially accept what "runs surprisingly well" meant.

Fool me once Shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Honestly, if it works just as well on PS5 as it does on my XBSX (which it certainly does) I see no problem putting it back on sale :)
Whoever buys it now, can't say "they lied, I didn't know, I want a refund..."

But then Sony would be at least partially responsible right? I mean evil CDPR cheated one of the biggest world conglomerates once to put their broken game in a service that they control,but twice?
If we're looking for responsible ones, there is blame to assign.

CDPR not only showed disregard to their customers by knowingly trying to sell a non functional product to them, they also showed disregard to their distribution partners by willingly bypassing their refund policies.
For me at least, this is a sign of overly confidence, one could say arrogance.
Unless Sony knows a little bit more about 1.3 than we do, and they know having CP77s asbence from their store could be seen as "hiding a true gem from the potential customer", I think it's a premature move from Sony to put the game back in.
Well it was a lose, lose situation for them with that refund policy either way.
It was either the customers, or their distribution partner(s) and Sony and Microsoft were on the exact opposite side of the spectrum so...

I assume Sony may indeed know more. From that statement MrGuyton shared, I get the impression that CDPR and Sony are in contact so maybe they've heard or seen stuff what has finally caused them to lift the embargo as it were.
We'll see in due time I guess.

It's been removed by Sony for whatever reason they may have.
I'd be surprised if both Sony and CDPR go back on their statement about the 21st, but given that the listing contained all the old videos maybe it needs some tweaks to be more representative before they put it live?

It's so dumb that my disc can't be verified and allowed to install the digital version on my ps5 digital...smh
Post automatically merged:

I think that that all hinges on the oncoming actual 1.3 I presume.
This 1.23 patch is just another hotfix in between.
They already announced, with Sony approval, that it will be relisted on the 21st.

That ship has already sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom