Playstation Store

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is working now without any game crashes since patch 1.2.

What is the deal with Sony??? This should be put back in the ps store.

If I was CDPR and Sony, I wold wait for the Next Gen patxh

Simply because they can then sell the game for full price when it comes back.

If they release it now, in Christmas (when the patch will arrive), the game wold be for sale at half the price.

And its not like they are going to sell too much now. Might as well wait.

Yeah i also got my PS5 Digital Ed. today and would also like to buy this game!

You don't.. Lol trust me :)

Despite the game being on a higher res and with 60Fp, everything else is with PS4 Pro specs.

There is alot of pop ins, shadows distance is very short, AO is disabled...and crowd and traffic density is like going in a desert town.

Trust me. Wait for the Next Gen patch.

Im playing this right now on PS4 pro with an SSD and the game is amazing.

There is no reason why you wouldn't want to play this on PS5. I see other play it everyday on disc versions of PS5 and it looks great.

Why should we be punished just for having a digital PS5.

The game is functional, and it's been over 100 days!!! That's punishment enough, for any game, whatever the issues may have been in the past.

Sony, please put this back in the ps store and stop making the gamers suffer for something we have no control over.

I think Sony demands a very polished game now and I personally think this is the right thing to do AND firmly hope this policy will be the same for all future games.

The genie is out of the bottle already tho.

It's not fair that PS5 disc version can play this game and PS5 digital can't.

Sony needs to put this game back in the ps store immediately otherwise they are doing all their PS5 digital customers a disservice!

I think Sony demands a very polished game now and I personally think this is the right thing to do AND firmly hope this policy will be the same for all future games.

Lol wut? if that was the case, there would be many games taken off their store. They don't given a damn about function. They took it off because CDPR directed players to them for refunds despite their refund policy. It was simple retaliation.

Lol wut? if that was the case, there would be many games taken off their store. They don't given a damn about function. They took it off because CDPR directed players to them for refunds despite their refund policy. It was simple retaliation.
Right? Fallout 76 was never taken off the store but Bethesda refused to give people refunds....

If anyone thinks delisting cyberpunk from ps store was for the good of consumer I really envy your naivety.

You clearly haven't read or understood my message.
Post automatically merged:

If anyone thinks delisting cyberpunk from ps store was for the good of consumer I really envy your naivety.
Not for this specific case but hopefully for the future.

Please explain to me how refusing to do any refunds which is Sony mo is good for the consumer?
I've never mentioned anything like that.

Sony's policy on refunds is absolutely unacceptable.

With CP77, though, pretty much everyone who asked for it actually got it.

I've never mentioned anything like that.

Sony's policy on refunds is absolutely unacceptable.

With CP77, though, pretty much everyone who asked for it actually got it.
And this is my point nobody else will even think about offering refunds on sony platform because that will just get you delisted on their store. Removing a game from the store that offers refunds to people who are not satisfied is as anti consumer as it gets. Not to mention the fact that people who want to play it and dont have a disc are fucked over.

This game is working now without any game crashes since patch 1.2.

What is the deal with Sony??? This should be put back in the ps store.

hahaha dream on lol - for some people crashes increased since 1.2 - what da hell are u talking about?... 1.2 wasn't that promising like the patch notes said... still many bugs, graphic & performance issues around AND NOT just on last gen even on ps5 and highend pcs. I can understand your demand cause I also wanna upgrade my ps4 to ps5 version but honestly the game is still in a bad condition seriously. there is way to go before Sony will put it back to the digital store - and they are right doing so. its on CDPR to take actions NOT on Sony.

And this is my point nobody else will even think about offering refunds on sony platform because that will just get you delisted on their store. Removing a game from the store that offers refunds to people who are not satisfied is as anti consumer as it gets. Not to mention the fact that people who want to play it and dont have a disc are fucked over.
I don't think that's how it went.

I think it's a sum of many actions from CDPR:

1) CP77 was one of the most hyped games if not the most

2) prior to release CDPR clearly stated "it runs surprisingly well on consoles". Now, that is relative. If the guy who said it is a "master race who hates consoles", then I understand that "surprisingly well" lol but for the public it means the game is good

3) the game was (and still is) actually broken on every platform

4) CDPR said that the game was accepted by Sony because they trusted them but they shouldn't (which to public may sound as Sony's fault)

5) CDPR said "ask for refunds" and Sony received a lot of requests even from people who finished the game. Which is in big contrast with their policy

6) CDPR almost false advertising the game's features

What we should hope is that Sony will demand polished games from everyone in the future to certify them. And this will affect Xbox as well, if not PC (early access games are a thing there so it should be different)

I don't think that's how it went.

I think it's a sum of many actions from CDPR:

1) CP77 was one of the most hyped games if not the most

2) prior to release CDPR clearly stated "it runs surprisingly well on consoles". Now, that is relative. If the guy who said it is a "master race who hates consoles", then I understand that "surprisingly well" lol but for the public it means the game is good

3) the game was (and still is) actually broken on every platform

4) CDPR said that the game was accepted by Sony because they trusted them but they shouldn't (which to public may sound as Sony's fault)

5) CDPR said "ask for refunds" and Sony received a lot of requests even from people who finished the game. Which is in big contrast with their policy

6) CDPR almost false advertising the game's features

What we should hope is that Sony will demand polished games from everyone in the future to certify them. And this will affect Xbox as well, if not PC (early access games are a thing there so it should be different)

actually this. its their own f*cking fault to not be listed with this history... its nearly like lying in all regards... sad enough that pc games are mostly betas on release but no way console platforms should share this duty... bring it back if it works as intended and not as alpha-beta status.

Sony was demanding "very polished games" not just now, but for many years prior. In case of No Man's Sky, for example, Sony's own testers tested the title on PS4 _prior_ to NMS release, found lots of issues, NMS release was postponed for a few months, and NMS developers had to much "castrate" their own game as demanded by Sony in order to ensure minimally acceptable (by Sony) reliability and FPS.

All that happened before NMS was even released. But for CP2077, Sony clearly did not do it.

Conclusion: Sony's incompetent, in this regard, now - in 2016, it wasn't, but now it is. Therefore, with their incompetence of this particular sort being obvious - one may not sanely hope that Sony would do competently in any other matter, at this time. Including putting CP2077 back into their store when it's reasonable to do so, NOR not putting it back into the store as long as it's reasonable to still keep CP2077 outta their store. I.e., Sony may well put it back before it's good idea to do so - OR, Sony may well not put it back long after it'd be a good idea to do so. Unpredictable.

I know this sounds sad news, and it is. Good side is, the better we recognise Sony's own shortcomings in the matter, and the more such specific developments we observe in general - the better informed we become, more able to make related decisions properly and sooner.

The genie is out of the bottle already tho.

It's not fair that PS5 disc version can play this game and PS5 digital can't.

Sony needs to put this game back in the ps store immediately otherwise they are doing all their PS5 digital customers a disservice!
I was (big emphasis on was) playing it on PC, trust me. Sony is doing you a big favour. Its an Early Access game, give it two years maybe.

Right? Fallout 76 was never taken off the store but Bethesda refused to give people refunds....

If anyone thinks offering refunds was because CDPR(a corporation with investors) cares about the consumers I really envy your naivety.
Nor Sony or CDPR really care about gamers. Its all a facade and PR stunts to capitalize for future profits.

Last edited:
Sony was demanding "very polished games" not just now, but for many years prior. In case of No Man's Sky, for example, Sony's own testers tested the title on PS4 _prior_ to NMS release, found lots of issues, NMS release was postponed for a few months, and NMS developers had to much "castrate" their own game as demanded by Sony in order to ensure minimally acceptable (by Sony) reliability and FPS.

All that happened before NMS was even released. But for CP2077, Sony clearly did not do it.

Conclusion: Sony's incompetent, in this regard, now - in 2016, it wasn't, but now it is. Therefore, with their incompetence of this particular sort being obvious - one may not sanely hope that Sony would do competently in any other matter, at this time. Including putting CP2077 back into their store when it's reasonable to do so, NOR not putting it back into the store as long as it's reasonable to still keep CP2077 outta their store. I.e., Sony may well put it back before it's good idea to do so - OR, Sony may well not put it back long after it'd be a good idea to do so. Unpredictable.

I know this sounds sad news, and it is. Good side is, the better we recognise Sony's own shortcomings in the matter, and the more such specific developments we observe in general - the better informed we become, more able to make related decisions properly and sooner.
Sony was involved in NMS development, actively.

Although the game's performance is far from perfect, at this point it's definitely passable even on base PS4's. There are other games that are far buggier or perform worse currently for sale, so it's kinda strange that it hasn't returned yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom