Playstation Support refuses to give me refunds on Cyberpunk 2077

+

Guest 4421288

My friend definitely got his refund. Even though he no life run through whole campaign 30hrs like it is a free rental.

It looks like some are and some are not getting refunded.

Personally I say just keep the game purchase anyway and come back to the game in January. They're not going to just leave the game broken and walk away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kb92ne

Same for me They keep saying they can't refund because that goes against their cancellation policies. But in their site: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/#:~:text=You can cancel a digital,started downloading or streaming it.

the say "Digital content that you have started downloading or streaming, and in-game consumables that have been delivered, are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty." And in this case the content is faulty, is not just minor or even major bugs, the game is unplayable during combat.

And in the end however I was chatting with just left.

I was persistent and tried again today. Had a very quick person over chat on browser. Explained what was going on and they issued the refund. Looks like it is possible. Now I just have to wait to see if it really does take the full 2 billing cycles to get my cash back.
Crazy thing was, I had chatted with another person just 10 minutes before who said they could not even though their US policy explicitly states that they can refund a downloaded product that is faulty. Even after explaining the game froze my console 3 times they still refused.
Keep trying if you can.

This was for the PS4 version.

I was persistent and tried again today. Had a very quick person over chat on browser. Explained what was going on and they issued the refund. Looks like it is possible. Now I just have to wait to see if it really does take the full 2 billing cycles to get my cash back.
Crazy thing was, I had chatted with another person just 10 minutes before who said they could not even though their US policy explicitly states that they can refund a downloaded product that is faulty. Even after explaining the game froze my console 3 times they still refused.
Keep trying if you can.

This was for the PS4 version.

They have blocked me from chatting with them until tomorrow.

They have blocked me from chatting with them until tomorrow.
That sucks. Maybe I got lucky since I got someone decent on my second attempt. They did make me wait several minutes between chats, but that is a long wait. I hope it works out for you. This CP2077 has really hurt a lot of us.

Same for me. The PS support argumentation is that CDPR works on the patches... It's just partially true, as patches will not improve the graphics experience. Based on the pre-premiere videos, i had different expectations. I want to be refunded by PS to be able to buy It in Stadia and play PC similar experience.

It's a pity that this mess was created by CDPR and now customers struggles again as CDPR did not made commitment with PS Store regarding refunds!

I have a feeling that CDPR and PS are still treating customers without respect.

I hope that CDPR will not overcommit again and will meet they promise to reimburse the game!

Top Bottom