Please add a ICONIC weapon recovery and a favourite weapon system.

+
So early on i seen that you got the crafting recipe automatically when you find an iconic, because of this i deconstructed everything i found thinking i could remake a legendary version later if i wanted too. Turns out, the iconic weapon crafts are not crafts, they are UPGRADES. They require the original item to craft the upgraded version. Well now my playthrough is screwed.

Please do these changes to avoid future player frustration:

EITHER Disable the ability to deconstruct iconic weapons or ADD a warning, and a WHITE recipe that allows you to recraft the iconic weapon if your tech is high enough level to do so.

Also, add the ability to favourite weapons, Armor, mods, etc. In order to protect the player from accidently deconstructing these items in the future.

Every time you get an Iconic weapon you get the blueprints though. The blue print is for the next tier up from the item you originally get. Like the Scalpel is blue but the blueprint is for a purple Scalpel.

Every time you get an Iconic weapon you get the blueprints though. The blue print is for the next tier up from the item you originally get. Like the Scalpel is blue but the blueprint is for a purple Scalpel.

Yes, but the recipie REQUIRES the previous version. So its not a full craft, its an upgrade. Iconics are the only items in game that can be upgraded in rarity, and that is all the blueprints allow you to do. BUT you still need the original item, and you cant craft it from scratch.

Also, add the ability to favourite weapons, Armor, mods, etc. In order to protect the player from accidently deconstructing these items in the future.

I'd love a favorite system. I've had to reload a few times due to accidentally selling or dismantling something I didn't mean to.

So early on i seen that you got the crafting recipe automatically when you find an iconic, because of this i deconstructed everything i found thinking i could remake a legendary version later if i wanted too. Turns out, the iconic weapon crafts are not crafts, they are UPGRADES. They require the original item to craft the upgraded version. Well now my playthrough is screwed.

Please do these changes to avoid future player frustration:

EITHER Disable the ability to deconstruct iconic weapons or ADD a warning, and a WHITE recipe that allows you to recraft the iconic weapon if your tech is high enough level to do so.

This is a must have feature that needs to be put into the game. Before finishing Act I, I decided to stash two iconic pistols in my car. After Act II started these guns had disappeared from my stash. Now I can't get them back and I didn't even disassemble them. This feature would have solved this.

Yep. No ability to favourite items in a game that throws so many weapons into your inventory seems like a mistake.

Why are you lying ?

Fuuuuuuuuuck I did this too. I didn't realize you needed the base iconic weapon to craft a new one. Well that really sucks. +1 for favoriting. Truly surprised that it wasn't included in the base game.

Yes - please add a feature, so that epic and or iconic weapons can be recovered or crafted without having to original item.
I did not know about the upgrade-feature and did dismantle or sold all my iconics so far :(

Please help!

I only found out today that by dismantling iconic equipments they are lost forever, i unfortunately destroyed 4 weapons including 2 katanas,:LOL::LOL::LOL: .

Please add the possibility to craft blue grade iconic weapons and clothes.

you should not be able to dissassemble or sell iconic weapons. It's a collectible item and should stay safe with you or in storage.

Well mine didn't even stay safe in storage... I put everything in V's apartment and the next time I played it was empty. Reloaded the old save and still empty. I'm more than salty about it :(

I have the same issue, At first I did not know that they were emblematic weapons and I dismantled them, now I lost several unique weapons and I have already been playing for 90 hours :(

This is a must have feature that needs to be put into the game. Before finishing Act I, I decided to stash two iconic pistols in my car. After Act II started these guns had disappeared from my stash. Now I can't get them back and I didn't even disassemble them. This feature would have solved this.
Someone said that once you get your car repaired (through missions) those items will be available again.

Top Bottom