Please add an option to reset a gig that's bugged!

+
Playing on WIn10 64bit here and wondering, if there is no option (console or other) to reset a quest that didn't complete?

I completed the gig "Shark in the Water" more or less accidentally while I was just fast-tracking through side missions.
Took Blake out on the stairs (I came up from the beach after getting that guy out from the fridge, iirc) and carried him into the trunk of the car, then he was taken away.

The mission got updated and I took that for the typical "completed" notice and just skipped what the chick said to me.

Now, almost 40 hours later, I started to methodically go through all my quests and side missions, doing gigs and so on, and realised that Blake is STILL there to be completed.

When I found the spot (there is no more marker on the map, just the quest telling me to neutralise Blake) with the pharmacy again, I went in there through the roof, but it was empty and locked. And the pharmacist was there, confirming that I had actually finished that quest.

Now I keep finding posts of people who had the exact same issue as I do, but most of them just reloaded and tried again until it completed.
Someone found Blakes body floating on the street and shot it there to complete the quest.

No such luck for me. I've spent hours running around the darned area trying to find the dude.

If there was an option to just effin RESET a quest, that would be great.

I made a ticket weeks ago and never got an answer...

Also, I NEVER had ANY issues whatsoever. No bugs, no visual issues, nothing. (Except for audio cracking up because I run my audio at a very high refresh rate)
All my quests always worked and I really love the game, but I won't restart the game. I want to get 100% with this playthrough, not begin over again!

Agree, and mainly add option to reset them all (like far cry 5, once you do all hideouts, you can reset them in menu with one click)
So we dont have to start a new character, when we want to play.

I know NG+ will help, but its not here yet :)

Looks like everything got fixed, except that Gig?!?!

And still no option to reset a gig that's bugged?

I stopped playing altogether because of this issue.

TBH regardless of it being bugged, it could be quite a cool feature as endgame content to replay specific missions and try out different strategies.

Top Bottom