Please add armor color options

+
I'd like this too. Not recommending anything else about Elder Scrolls Online, but the armor dyes are pretty well executed.

NO... just NO. The sets have their personality and that means shapes and colors. Every item was made with the witcher universe in mind. There´s a limit for customization, it doesn't mean that every game should give all options all the time.

Colors aren't merely a small thing. Designers and producers researched and found proper sets of colors that reflect the schools and history of each set, and that means something for the universe of the witcher.

Not only unnecessary, they would break the personality of the game. Everything has a limit, and if someone wants a dress to be red, is will be red. Color changing system is something very cheap to make, and if they didnt give that from the beginning, they wanna keep the items as they were meant to look like.

NO... just NO. The sets have their personality and that means shapes and colors. Every item was made with the witcher universe in mind. There´s a limit for customization, it doesn't mean that every game should give all options all the time.

Colors aren't merely a small thing. Designers and producers researched and found proper sets of colors that reflect the schools and history of each set, and that means something for the universe of the witcher.

Not only unnecessary, they would break the personality of the game. Everything has a limit, and if someone wants a dress to be red, is will be red. Color changing system is something very cheap to make, and if they didnt give that from the beginning, they wanna keep the items as they were meant to look like.

Jeeez - it's a single player RPG. You make it sounds like I'm going to log on to your computer and change your gloves to pink.

It would obviously be an option for people who want it. And yes - you can have subdued colors. Other games have done it very well.

yes, totally! I was really hoping the game had this. I want to dye the cat armor's shirt (under the vest) white instead of it being blue like it is @.@ uhhggg It would look just like the armor from the original game if I could do that

Didn't think Geralt was as vain as to want to dye his clothing ;p

In seriousness. I typically don't like this feature in games. Simply because it always looks like they've been colored in with ms paint..

The gear is the color it is for a reason. Not for some fashion sense. != sandbox game

Just my own opinion on the matter.

Yes, would like some form of alternate color options.

doesnt have to be full per piece, huge range of color pallette ala ESO or DA:I, but even something simple like a pre-set A, B, C color scheme for each upgradeable armor set.

and to those commenting this isnt DA:I or other games like it - exactly so - clunky as DA:I multiplayer is, you could somewhat say my color choice may "affect" you, and ESO of course is a full blown MMO, so same logic (disagree, but i grant the twisted logic that my color choice may somehow affect your state of mind vis a vis the game)

But where is the logic in denying single players in a 100% single player only game the option, if they so choose, to have different color scheme?

its like the free DLCs, i dont install or enable the ones i prefer not to use - i dont rant against being given the purely voluntary option to use one if i dont like. (E.g. Triss / yen alternate looks)

I want, I want now....
But really this would be great. I really hate the blue on the cat armour, it needs to be black or red or something that's not blue with red trimmings.
The dye system in Inquisition worked great so something that would be nice.

Giving the players more customization options can never be a bad thing. Its an option for those who want it. For those who don't can simply not use it.. Pretty simple logic to me

I think some people are treating this game a bit too seriously. Its realistic to a degree but don't forget that its a video game so its ok for it to have other unrealistic features and I'm pretty sure that adding armor color options won't take away from the experience

I think some people are treating this game a bit too seriously. Its realistic to a degree but don't forget that its a video game so its ok for it to have other unrealistic features and I'm pretty sure that adding armor color options won't take away from the experience

This. Trying to take away customization options (and we aren't talking giving Geralt a tail or pink hair here...) because you feel Geralt wouldn't wear certain colors is ridiculous. People forget this is all handled by the developers themselves. They could add armor dye without adding the ability to make yourself bright pink and purple...Not to mention that I've seen some armor sets in this game that are certainly far more ridiculous looking, than anything I would personally come up with...So I don't see how this is that bad of an idea

Top Bottom