please add autosafe during the heist after elevator ride down to basement

+

Guest 4478408

as title says. combat starts during ride down the elevator when alert was triggerd during mission.
the game safes directly before the ride, but not after. during the ride one has a conversation with jackie, none of it can be skipped. fight down the basement is rather tough (at least on higher difficulties), and flatline results in 4 minute unskippable elevator ride plus conversation. it has a high risk of causing critical boredom and the feeling of player time not respected.
(yeah... its not fun).
please please add safe and the ability to skip the conversation.

thanks ♥♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what I did after a couple times of enjoying the elevator ride was to do a save real quick at the bottom of the elevator so I didn't have to sit through it anymore.

Stand in the very back of the elevator. It shouldn't put you in combat right away.

Guest 4478408

I think what I did after a couple times of enjoying the elevator ride was to do a save real quick at the bottom of the elevator so I didn't have to sit through it anymore.
could not do that because the combat started during the elevator ride.

Stand in the very back of the elevator. It shouldn't put you in combat right away.
maybe. cant test anymore because im way past that now. still, this is not obvious to players and i still think having an autosafe at the end of the elevator ride was the best solution.

Top Bottom