Please add "Buy Back" option for vendors (and a quick save)

+
Please add "Buy Back" option for vendors (and a quick save)

Perhaps I missed it, but there is no way that I could see to buy back an item from a vendor when accidentally sold, meaning you have to eat the 90% or whatever item value loss or reload from a save. Dealing with vendors should not be a boss fight requiring a save beforehand. ;)

While we're talking about saves, can we get a 'quick save' hot key please? It would be very convenient.

yes, a buy back would be nice

quick save hotkey is defaulted to F5...

I believe you can change it in the control settings menu (not 100% sure on that though)

+1 for the buyback. It's caught me out a few times already, and cost me a small fortune. :)

Agreed about buyback. This is the kind of game you can play for so long that you can get tired and make a mistake when quickly trying to sell loot so you can get back out there :)

And add quck load please on F9. And free reset skill on first try (not 1000 from vendor)

No. This is The Witcher 3, one must deal with the consequenes.

Be more careful. You can buy back but not get the same money.

I dont really think a Buy Back is needing since Witcher 3 World is all about Consequences. But about free reset.. well first time should be free however there is also the problem that , if you reset you skill points you will lose skill points that you took from places of power(which means if I am right you have to go back to them again to get the skill points, would need clarification on this).

I'm not talking about selling something and coming back later because I changed my mind. I mean that if you accidentally sell an item you should be able to undo it before you close the vendor window. So let's leave out realism and consequence talk, it's a UI issue.

another +1 for a "buyback" option.

We're asking for the option to immediately buyback while the interaction window is still open.

Perhaps I missed it, but there is no way that I could see to buy back an item from a vendor when accidentally sold, meaning you have to eat the 90% or whatever item value loss or reload from a save. Dealing with vendors should not be a boss fight requiring a save beforehand. ;)

While we're talking about saves, can we get a 'quick save' hot key please? It would be very convenient.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...hread-of-ALL?p=1686158&viewfull=1#post1686158

TW3 need not wipe your nose.
Don't sell things accidentally

It's not nose-wiping to be standing at the sales counter and change your mind. "You touch, you buy" is pretty unfair and unrealistic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom