Please add something to store your items

+
Please add something to store your items

It's really stupid all things you can carry on can only be saved in your inventory. So if I want store some books, in example, I can't if not by sacrifice some space into my inventory, otherwise the only solution is selling those/throw them away.
Same for armors, weapons etc.
It would be nice like having a little location on the map, like a house or similar, in which you can go and store all your items.

There's a lot of threads about this already. So much so they should probably just consolidate them.

Anyways I feel that unless you totally must hoard everything. There's more then enough room currently. Books for example only weigh 0.01. It takes tons if these to amount to anything significant. And tbh unless you love a particular story why would you keep them? Or two/three copies. The same goes for almost all crafting mats.

Now I realize there are people who do actually hoard everything. One similar thread someone even mentioned never throwing away trophies! Even duplicate trophies. But unless you do this you'll have enough room with masterwork bags.

If this gets added it will be a chest in the InnS. Geralt has no use for a house.

Chose your location, and drop everything there. Items on the floor just don't disappear. This will be your private chest, and you won't have to bother anyone else with that matter !
Fantastic.

Top Bottom