Please add toggle walk in PC !

+

Should they add a push/hold to walk key

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's really frustrating running in front of NPCs during an important conversation while walking towards next place, and I'm aware even on PC, if you're following the NPC in the lead during that specific story, you will be forced to walk on the same pace as the NPC in lead, but it doesn't work on stairs, and turnning corners sometime breaks it too, it's just not as good as playing with a controller that you can keep your pace roughly the same as the leading NPC, and you can walk slowly at any point with a controller, but I'm on PC with a keyboard, I really really hope we can have toggle walk installed in PC version, so you can walk at the same pace with the leading NPC during a story telling session or you can just walk on the street like a normal person same as all the NPCs around you and completely immerse yourself into the world.

but now. being always faster than anybody else on the street break the immersion.:cry:

CDPR please add this on next patch or something, I'm pretty sure it's a super easy fix that won't even take the dev 10 mins to add it in. Thank you very much.
In Division 1 and 2 "Backspace" is used to toggle Walk

im using some mods from nexus but they never work. all i can do is fill up my inventory.
Lol!!! Well, you're not wrong, that would work. Took a little messing around but the mod works awesome, even fixed the diagonal issue. Just replace the files as described and it should work.

Please, dear developers!

The request for a walk toggle is actually a compliment on the game and the cry for better ways to blend in with the NPC locals. It obviously means we care for the game environment and AI. I'm sure if the poll had 1000 max votes it would still be (at least very close to) 100% positive. Such "small" features are a big deal for many role players, including myself.

I would definitely love to see it! I played with the controller for my first playthrough, but I'd love to use the gamepad only for driving next time. I really don't care for gamepads in FPS games, but the WASD movement using M+K felt very "twitchy" to me, despite looking and aiming feeling fine. A toggle for "brisk walk" would be a huge QoL improvement.

Top Bottom