Please allow us to reset our attribute points after 1.5 patch

+
After the recent changes to the skill trees almost 3 of 4 of my characters builds are now useless or unplayable. Can we please have the ability to reset our attribute points already, I don't care if its a one time thing, I do not want to make another character.
I have 4 characters at Max level and don't want to start a 5th just to move attribute points. This update destroyed all of them. I love the overwatch and comrade's hammer and can't use them now. Additionally, I want my money back that I spent on the mods affecting critical chance and critical damage. The changes they made are prolly fine for new characters but breaking existing toons is out of line.

I'd be okay if they let me rebalance my attribute points and sell back the armor mods that are now useless.

Another vote for reallocating attributes on the fly. I mean people don't have infinite time to experiment builds. It's just basic QoL nowadays. A game like Divinity doesn't event make you pay anything to reallocate. In non competitive games I don't see any reason to put such limitations. it feels like restriction of fun for no reasons.

I feel like being able to reset your attributes would be a good idea if you want to try something different, I just recently returned to cyberpunk after update 1.6 and after watching edgerunners I want to try a david martinez build but my attributes are all over the place, so being able to reset your attributes would be awesome or perhaps raising the level cap

I kinda like it that you can't reset your attribute points. It encourages players to really think about their build and what they can/can't do with it. But I understand why some want to be able to reset them, especially when the Developers continue changing skills/requirements of weapons.
Maybe adding a one time reset of your Attributes would be good?

I was thinking about picking up Phantom Liberty...and I logged in to remind myself that my 120 hr game was broken in 1.5 by not allowing attribute points to be reset. Before 1.5 I had a Body of 7, and 2 unspent attribute points. I still have the 2 unspent attribute points...and no possible way to get to Body 10. It is beyond frustrating that a game I was so excited about for years has me sitting 1 attribute point away from using the weapons I like...and also stopping me from buying any DLC. :(

I was thinking about picking up Phantom Liberty...and I logged in to remind myself that my 120 hr game was broken in 1.5 by not allowing attribute points to be reset. Before 1.5 I had a Body of 7, and 2 unspent attribute points. I still have the 2 unspent attribute points...and no possible way to get to Body 10. It is beyond frustrating that a game I was so excited about for years has me sitting 1 attribute point away from using the weapons I like...and also stopping me from buying any DLC. :(
Not sure how it will be in the future update and Phantom Liberty, but gorilla arms can help you to reach the BODY requirement for weapon. That what you want I guess.

Top Bottom